Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Haven't seen any training either. This is by far the worst log on the net. Its a waste of space.
@RoidRage69 its not a waste of space but I do agree its more of a cycle talk back and forth then a log
but at least @bigdextreme74 is sharing and we can help him if he allows us

Honestly if it was me if run just the gear with GW for now and I'd use the other sarms as a bridge, meaning in-between a cycle you would run the sarms hold u over till your next cycle.

Sometimes tossing the entire kitchen sink at something won't help it will just causes issues, you will be running alot of gear which is stressing your body out alot already, adding that man sarms into the mix can hit you pretty hard with that combination.

Ill update with diet this weekend.
Honestly if it was me if run just the gear with GW for now and I'd use the other sarms as a bridge, meaning in-between a cycle you would run the sarms hold u over till your next cycle.

Sometimes tossing the entire kitchen sink at something won't help it will just causes issues, you will be running alot of gear which is stressing your body out alot already, adding that man sarms into the mix can hit you pretty hard with that combination.
thank you. I’m going to end my cycle in 4 weeks. My body needs to reset itself.

Now I know that less is more.

@bigdextreme74 in 4 weeks ending? so whats your plan after pct or trt?

lets see the pics you promised bro ive been waiting subbed to your log for a while
I am still thinking about my end date. I got my new dbol, winny and primo yesterday from PSL by Euro-Pharm. Lets just say that the dbol and primo are legit. Yesterday was my best day in the gym in a long ass time. Nice pumps, went to failure. In 24 hours my weight went up by 4.5 pounds (water weight). That was taking only 50mg of dbol! This is what I am used to! I feel fucking great! My libido is back! Yeah!

Give me 8 weeks to post pictures. I need to get some size on me first.

When I finish this cycle, I am going to follow the perfect PCT with some minor alterations: I added the hCG and I will need my TRT of Test Cyp 200 mg (I am not sure if I need to start my TRT while I am on PCT or not). I may use some of the sarms I got while I do the PCT/bridge.

View attachment 143067

I got more gear on the way from NAPS and I am waiting for the para pharma HGH to arrive. I am going to use HGH for at least 6 months straight at 3iu to see how that goes. My next cycle will be simple. Tren/Test/primo/winny.

I will try and post some of my meal preps/diet for you.

I am still thinking about my end date. I got my new dbol, winny and primo yesterday from PSL by Euro-Pharm. Lets just say that the dbol and primo are legit. Yesterday was my best day in the gym in a long ass time. Nice pumps, went to failure. In 24 hours my weight went up by 4.5 pounds (water weight). That was taking only 50mg of dbol! This is what I am used to! I feel fucking great! My libido is back! Yeah!

Give me 8 weeks to post pictures. I need to get some size on me first.

When I finish this cycle, I am going to follow the perfect PCT with some minor alterations: I added the hCG and I will need my TRT of Test Cyp 200 mg (I am not sure if I need to start my TRT while I am on PCT or not). I may use some of the sarms I got while I do the PCT/bridge.

View attachment 143067

I got more gear on the way from NAPS and I am waiting for the para pharma HGH to arrive. I am going to use HGH for at least 6 months straight at 3iu to see how that goes. My next cycle will be simple. Tren/Test/primo/winny.

I will try and post some of my meal preps/diet for you.
@bigdextreme74 your picture didnt show reattach it please to the post

8 weeks to post pictures with that crazy cycle bro? lol come now
lets see a pic now blur your face not like we want to see a modeling shot

It looks like UGFreak isn’t accepting western union or money gram at the moment (I don’t use crypto),
So, has anyone ever used Hubio HGH from Steroidify? Right now it’s buy 2 get 1 free. 300iunfor $576.00

We accept it again now. It was temporarily not offered. Now it's offered again, for minimum $100 orders. We'll gladly be at your service!

Top Bottom