Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

I am taking 2.5 around 6am and 6pm. Taking nac at lunch time. Is this okay?

Protein goal is 120g, I pretty much always hit this. Carbs is 160g and I struggle eating enough carbs.

I have been taking var a little over 2 weeks now and I have been feeling good, no noticeable sides, maybe a little bit more oily, but not bad. Someone said wait 4 weeks to increase dose?

I am taking 2.5 around 6am and 6pm. Taking nac at lunch time. Is this okay?

Protein goal is 120g, I pretty much always hit this. Carbs is 160g and I struggle eating enough carbs.

I have been taking var a little over 2 weeks now and I have been feeling good, no noticeable sides, maybe a little bit more oily, but not bad. Someone said wait 4 weeks to increase dose?
@NurseLulu13 thats fine around 2-3 hours between NAC and orals for sure

protein is good but carbs say lower and fat up a bit more

please dont increase dose before 4 weeks, its not safe

Id like to see you share a few meal pics can you do that sister for us? :)

I would wait just a little longer. Females need to be careful with AAS and progress slowly so they can pick up on any sides/changes before it's a problem. In two weeks your body is still adjusting to the added androgens.

6 weeks is about the max you should use anavar unless you dont mind some masculine side effects. It all depends on what your willing to accept as far as sides with AAS. Some woman get extremely deep voice changes from just a small amount. There is always a risk so I wouldn't up the dose after 4 weeks. Week 6 should be your last and final week before taking at least 6 weeks off.

Got an early out Friday and got an extra gym day in this week. Felt quite the quad pump on Friday with what I would say was a quick recovery. Still eating in a deficit and staying mostly clean with diet. Taking the fish oil and nac supplements and 2.5mg var am and pm. I was 125.7 this morning, which was up a 1.3 from last week.

Friday
Hack squat 4 x 10 70lbs
3 x 10 90lbs
B-stance leg press L
B-stance leg press R
Leg extension dropset x 2
5 100lbs
8 85lbs
10 70lbs
3 superset
10 alternating lateral lunges
8 calf raises