Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

you've got a rice cooker and a slow cooker it looks like

just be careful with the sauce you might want to post up in ingredient list of that teriyaki sauce

just be careful with the sauce you might want to post up in ingredient list of that teriyaki sauce
I used about a /3 of a cup mixed with 1 cup of pineapple juice to break down the meat. I figured I’m using more to cool down the meat with than to actually consume all the sodium. I’ll come up with a lower sodium recipe to use going forward. I felt that a low consumption of that sauce would be okay.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
I used about a /3 of a cup mixed with 1 cup of pineapple juice to break down the meat. I figured I’m using more to cool down the meat with than to actually consume all the sodium. I’ll come up with a lower sodium recipe to use going forward. I felt that a low consumption of that sauce would be okay.
sauce is high FODMAP. there are sauces you can use from a company called FODY, they are all low FODMAP and good.. all that sauce you have has refined oils (soybean oil).. i wouldn't use it

or you can make your own

Top Bottom