Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright guys so I need some help. I woke up Wednesday morning and my left glute was pretty swollen. So I just did cardio because it hurt to put pressure on it. Same for Thursday. This morning I went to gym with the intention of working out and not just doing cardio but could barely doing anything because I could not put any pressure on it.

It is definitely my fault because I had my wife do both the test and the deca in the same spot. I did this because the left glute and left thigh seem to give me significantly less problems than elsewhere. I definitely won’t inject into the same spot twice again.

With that being said, what needle/syringe brand do you all prefer? Granted I know this time is worse than usual because what I did was dumb. They never hurt going in, I barely even feel it.

Hoping I can get back in the gym tomorrow and Sunday. Did my test injection yesterday in left thigh and no issues.

Top Bottom