Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

I love eq
It sounds promising, does it kick in like deca does, about 4 weeks or so? I’m planning on a 12 week run. Did you lean bulk with it, if so how low did you run your test to EQ?

Breakfast
1/2 cupboards, 1/2tsp honey, 1/3 cup walnuts with some nf milk and water. 4 whole eggs 2Tbsp cheese,2 tbsp taco sauce.
Macros on both dishes
46gr protein
47gr carbs
53gr fat(56% of the fat are from walnuts providing omega 6 and anti inflammatory properties)

Both are staples for me
@man05 good meal and you got walnuts in there perfect

Lunch
4oz ribeye
Half sweet potato
3cups spinach, chard and kale with walnuts, feta , vinegarette, mandarin oranges.

45 protein
40carbs
20 fat aprox
sweet ribeye is killer

It sounds promising, does it kick in like deca does, about 4 weeks or so? I’m planning on a 12 week run. Did you lean bulk with it, if so how low did you run your test to EQ?
@man05 equipoise kicks in 3-4 weeks like deca durabolin around the same

you can lean bulk with it test eq deca but keep deca dose low
and your EQ can be 300mgs and SHOULD be 300mgs for at least 2-3 weeks

@man05 equipoise kicks in 3-4 weeks like deca durabolin around the same

you can lean bulk with it test eq deca but keep deca dose low
and your EQ can be 300mgs and SHOULD be 300mgs for at least 2-3 weeks
Thank you, I was just more curious if it kicked in how deca did for me. I’m just running lower test and higher eq on this run.

Im getting ready with some good food, chicken thighs trimmed of fat, low sodium terrikaki with pineapple juice, cabbage and carrots. I’ll eat this throughout the week over brown rice.

I am excited to see what this cycle will do to the shape and composition of muscle. I have been reading about how low test allows the EQ to become more effective in bulking and that even running lower test with deca can provide similar results if you can deal with the ed issues.

Taking baby steps, asking questions to the right people has been paying off in spades. Diet is going to be the game changer I feel, not sure how much I’ll be eating but I keep reading about EQs appetite stimulation, I’m very curious.

#wholefoods2024 this diet I’m following has changed my life with or without weights.

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
Im getting ready with some good food, chicken thighs trimmed of fat, low sodium terrikaki with pineapple juice, cabbage and carrots. I’ll eat this throughout the week over brown rice.

I am excited to see what this cycle will do to the shape and composition of muscle. I have been reading about how low test allows the EQ to become more effective in bulking and that even running lower test with deca can provide similar results if you can deal with the ed issues.

Taking baby steps, asking questions to the right people has been paying off in spades. Diet is going to be the game changer I feel, not sure how much I’ll be eating but I keep reading about EQs appetite stimulation, I’m very curious.

#wholefoods2024 this diet I’m following has changed my life with or without weights.
@man05 thats perfect you prepping clean food bro
i want to see you do full meal prep

low test and eq thats nonsense broscience, You should 1 to 1 with test eq to start off.

I want to see you go around 400mgs test and 300mgs eq lets start

Thank you, I was just more curious if it kicked in how deca did for me. I’m just running lower test and higher eq on this run.
lower test and higher eq is fine then do 200mgs test 300mgs EQ for at least 3 weeks

Arguably true of all AAS. Ditto the longer off between cycles

Top Bottom