Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are reading the subject of a post by a Fantasy Football league champion!!!!!

Well it was a small league so I was on the Free Agent/Waiver wire every week.

I referred to Hec & Vic but did not use them religiously.

Stuck to my top performers most of the time, while taking weather into consideration.

The best situation to be in is when you have top guys that it is almost a no-brainer to start (at least when they are healthy):

Rich Gannon, Ricky Williams, Marshall Faulk, Deuce McAllister, Marvin Harrision, Randy Moss.

(Note I did start Vick this past week because he was a better matchup than Gannon vs. Denver D)

Those guys make the start/bench decisions a lot easier!

JC

I lost my superbowl yesterday. Im pissed as shit today. fucking Drew Bledsoe blows, what a tease he was. He did good all season until the playoffs, no TDs over the past 2 games. And then fucking Fred Taylor, sure, why not stay healthy all year then get hurt in week 16.

I am never listening to what anyone says from sportsline again. they said that E. James wasnt going to play that much and that James Mungro would be a good start - 13 fucking rushing yards. As you can see my fantasy team decided to fall apart at just the right time.

Thanks Jilly:)

Yeah that's funny about Bledsoe. In my league I think he was worth -0.72 points. But the guy who was playing the guy who started Bledsoe started Griese: -1.64 points.

The guy who started Bledsoe won, despite having Amani Toomer on the bench!

JC

Top Bottom