Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankees tix go on sale in 3 minutes

KillahBee said:
born and bred, my friend. you a dbacks fan? tons of history there.... :rolleyes:

I live in Phoenix.........what u think, nuggaro?

We pwned you kids in '01........started your downfall.....

You will forever have a soft spot deep in ya' heart for us......

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
I live in Phoenix.........what u think, nuggaro?

We pwned you kids in '01........started your downfall.....

You will forever have a soft spot deep in ya' heart for us......

DIV

did you like baseball before they came to town? lmao. and I think "owned" is the wrong word. maybe more like "got lucky cause our best hitter couldn't get his bat around fast enough on a sick cutter from Mo so it hit off the handle and blooped into center on a freak play" is more appropriate. and I had to deal with losing for the first 17 years of my life as a Yanks fan, so I can handle it.

I think that a majority of the colorado and arizona baseball fans were Dodger fans before they got an expansion team. You still tons of them when the Dodgers play there.

KillahBee said:
did you like baseball before they came to town? lmao. and I think "owned" is the wrong word. maybe more like "got lucky cause our best hitter couldn't get his bat around fast enough on a sick cutter from Mo so it hit off the handle and blooped into center on a freak play" is more appropriate. and I had to deal with losing for the first 17 years of my life as a Yanks fan, so I can handle it.

Before AZ I was a MLB fan......although I prefer the NL because it's a better brand of baseball...

Living in Phoenix.....had to support our team.....

I also like Oakland, because they are always the underdogs.....

Gonzalez didn't try to get around on the cutter......he actually had to slow down his bat in order to loft that ball out like that.....

AZ dominated that series.....and beat Mo.......look at the stats.....

If not for BK Kim blowing those two games in NY......the series would never gave gone back to AZ....

AZ had that series won......the Yankees just stretched it to 7 games....

Boston showed again that Rivera can be beaten.......you could argue that Rivera choked under pressure, or that Boston just beat him......either way, he didn't close the deal.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Before AZ I was a MLB fan......although I prefer the NL because it's a better brand of baseball...

Living in Phoenix.....had to support our team.....

I also like Oakland, because they are always the underdogs.....

Gonzalez didn't try to get around on the cutter......he actually had to slow down his bat in order to loft that ball out like that.....

AZ dominated that series.....and beat Mo.......look at the stats.....

If not for BK Kim blowing those two games in NY......the series would never gave gone back to AZ....

AZ had that series won......the Yankees just stretched it to 7 games....

Boston showed again that Rivera can be beaten.......you could argue that Rivera choked under pressure, or that Boston just beat him......either way, he didn't close the deal.

DIV

a) of course Rivera can be beaten - he's a fucking human being. he is still the greatest closer of all time.

b) bullshit on Gonzalez - that exact same hit happens ALL THE TIME off Mo and it is exactly cause of his cutter. he got lucky. plain and simple. broken bat single - happens all the time.

c) better brand of baseball? the NL? a free out everytime the pitcher is up? yeah, that's awesome.

Top Bottom