Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankees tix go on sale in 3 minutes

KillahBee said:
a) of course Rivera can be beaten - he's a fucking human being. he is still the greatest closer of all time.

b) bullshit on Gonzalez - that exact same hit happens ALL THE TIME off Mo and it is exactly cause of his cutter. he got lucky. plain and simple. broken bat single - happens all the time.

c) better brand of baseball? the NL? a free out everytime the pitcher is up? yeah, that's awesome.

NL teams play better defense......move runners......pitchers know how to bunt and hit......

It's not like Gonzales was the only hitter to get a hit off Rivera.......he only won the game with a single. There were already several baserunners who had gotten hits off Rivera....Grace, Womack... It's not like Rivera just fell apart, he got beat.

You guys act like that one hit by Rivera was all that won the series for Arizona....there was alot more that happened before that hit. Rivera was pwned by AZ in that game. Strictly.

Also, you guys played sloppy defense and couldn't do shit against our starting pitching......two games you won off our closer....

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
NL teams play better defense......move runners......pitchers know how to bunt and hit......

It's not like Gonzales was the only hitter to get a hit off Rivera.......he only won the game with a single. There were already several baserunners who had gotten hits off Rivera....Grace, Womack... It's not like Rivera just fell apart, he got beat.

You guys act like that one hit by Rivera was all that won the series for Arizona....there was alot more that happened before that hit. Rivera was pwned by AZ in that game. Strictly.

Also, you guys played sloppy defense and couldn't do shit against our starting pitching......two games you won off our closer....

DIV

I agree that the loss was not all on that one hit, but they were not owned. how could you call a win in the last inning of game 7 ownage? and doesn't matter that we couldn't hit your starters - it showed that we were warriors and would fight to the end against the closer. it was one of the best world series I have ever seen

KillahBee said:
I agree that the loss was not all on that one hit, but they were not owned. how could you call a win in the last inning of game 7 ownage? and doesn't matter that we couldn't hit your starters - it showed that we were warriors and would fight to the end against the closer. it was one of the best world series I have ever seen

Yes, but Yankee fans will never forgive AZ for that........it shows.

I'm saying AZ dominated the series statistically......in every stat.

the only stat you guys came close was the final outcome 4 - 3.

Nothing personal......I just don't like the AL, or the Yankees......

DIV

DIVISION said:
Yes, but Yankee fans will never forgive AZ for that........it shows.

I'm saying AZ dominated the series statistically......in every stat.

the only stat you guys came close was the final outcome 4 - 3.

Nothing personal......I just don't like the AL, or the Yankees......

DIV

nah bro - I could give a shit about AZ - they haven't been around long enough to piss me off (like the Sox). They deserved the win. And the only stats that matter are W's and L's.

KillahBee said:
nah bro - I could give a shit about AZ - they haven't been around long enough to piss me off (like the Sox). They deserved the win. And the only stats that matter are W's and L's.

Yeah, supposedly Steinbrenner was so upset at losing to the Sox in the ALCS that he made getting UNIT in the offseason the priority.

I'm suprised that Brian Cashman still has a job, frankly.

Your guy's pitching is bad (for now), Giambi is embroiled in the roid scandal, and your defense is sloppy.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Yeah, supposedly Steinbrenner was so upset at losing to the Sox in the ALCS that he made getting UNIT in the offseason the priority.

I'm suprised that Brian Cashman still has a job, frankly.

Your guy's pitching is bad (for now), Giambi is embroiled in the roid scandal, and your defense is sloppy.

DIV

defense was a LOT better this year. wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to dump Giambi. Cashman's job hangs on this Randy trade and how they finish this year.

KillahBee said:
defense was a LOT better this year. wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to dump Giambi. Cashman's job hangs on this Randy trade and how they finish this year.

Why do you call him "randy".........he's called BIG UNIT. You guys don't even have him and you're already calling him by his first name.....:confused:

Under the collective bargaining agreement, they can't dump Giambi. It's impossible, there's no proof he used AAS or GH. The grand jury testimony was leaked, so it doesn't stand up in a court of law. I've already looked in to the shit, dumping Giambi is impossible.....considering the fact that you guys haven't won the Series since '00, I'm suprised Cashman still has a job.

I remember the look on his face when the Sox won the ALCS..he looked like he was about ready to die.....

DIV

Top Bottom