Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will this mean end of bookie forum?

Lestat said:
i probably wont bet much now. before when i bet 100,000 I would do it thinking "if I lose, I'll make this back in a few weeks" but now if I lose it I'll have to bet more to make up for it and I'd end up just going bankrupt

hmm, i need to have a bookie meeting

4ever, red and eat big, where the hell are you

It might actually help the bookie forum...as long as the bookies remain healthy...how else can you make large sums of green.

The bookie forum is all that is left.

I'm going to have to reduce limits drastically, PM stilleto every time I see a change in odds, and watch my events for pile-ons.

redguru said:
I'm going to have to reduce limits drastically, PM stilleto every time I see a change in odds, and watch my events for pile-ons.

if BRR is correct, the bookie forum will see upgrades very soon

so until that happens i would lay low so you can protect yourself when the changes are implemented

I dont see why karma bookie would end. i know personally that i will be all up in that bitch once nfl kicks off!
in advance* you are welcome swole and 4ever! lol

redguru said:
What is taking so long to allow Bookies to modify their own odds?

blut wump said:
What is taking so long to allow Bookies to modify their own odds?

i don't know, but if you want me to do it, i'm happy to.
just send baked goods and peanut butter. thanks.

Top Bottom