Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will this mean end of bookie forum?

swole said:
Myself and a few others refuse to believe the bookie forum will fade. I will continue to host events, and I will continue to TRY (key word, TRY) to work with EF admin to keep the bookie forum alive and flourishing.
good work bro. its been great. nice payout on the hockey game bro. u took 200000 of my k LOL

Wootoom said:
good work bro. its been great. nice payout on the hockey game bro. u took 200000 of my k LOL

the good thing about me is that you'll always have another chance to win back that K

plus I've always been good to you

swole said:
the good thing about me is that you'll always have another chance to win back that K

plus I've always been good to you
i know u have bro. keep doing what ur doing. cheers.

gjohnson5 said:
Where are these new rules listed?

They don't affect you or the mods. But I got it in a PM.

Here's another change that is probably going to be controversial, but will stop Karma Ponzi schemes and Karma Whoring. When you give someone Karma, you are giving them your own Karma, not minting more. Remember, since you get much more on Platinum Membership renewals and since it now costs much less if you buy it, this will be less of a sting. Non-Plats, would have 2 x Karmic Power subtracted from their total Karma Hits. Another thing to remember is that Plats can still hit for between 10% and 110% of Karmic Power, so if you are Plat, and you want to reward someone for a quality post, you can hit as little as 10% of your Karmic Power and won't feel a big dent in your war chest. Those with 0 Karmic Power would hit gray like they do now. This should also help us get back to hitting members only when they post something that is really quality. Things remain the same for Chairman Members including their hitting for 200% Karmic Power.

Everyone needs to be able to have fun with Karma immediately when they join EF, so we raised the number of hits you get when you register from 10 to 100. Also, now, everyone needs 5,000 karma hits before your Karma counts on other members plus, for every 10,000 Karma Hits for non-Plats and 5,000 Karma Hits for Plats, members gain 1 point of Karmic power.

Last but not least, we are opening Karma Poker - where you will be able to play Texas Holdem with the other members of EF. I'll send you a new PM when that goes live! And I'll see you on the forums!

I just placed 33000 on a soccer game. Fuck it. My life doesn't evolve around the green dots so if we all are going to stay at the same karma for awhile, I might as well fuck around and have fun with it.

i probably wont bet much now. before when i bet 100,000 I would do it thinking "if I lose, I'll make this back in a few weeks" but now if I lose it I'll have to bet more to make up for it and I'd end up just going bankrupt

Top Bottom