Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who won 119,000 in the bookie room last night on this bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that sux. i was a betting mofo these past few weeks. cheaters suck

swole said:
This especially sucks for all those in the running for an ipod based on how many karmas you have won.
I have a feeling that the person making the threads and winning the threads are the same person. Just two different accounts.

Beachbum1546 said:
I have a feeling that the person making the threads and winning the threads are the same person. Just two different accounts.

no shit

This whole situation pisses me off because I've asked on multiple accounts to mod that forum. My requests have gone unanswered every single time. "They" would tell me, "oh we'll think about it, then get back to you." They never got back to me. The only people who should mod that forum are those who post most of the events in that forum. Why have a C&C mod to run the bookie forum? Dev is always on top of my "abandoning" requests, but he's the only one who I can contact about something in that forum. He's the only one who even knows how to post an event. I can't contact Raina or that other dude about events, they aren't familiar with karma bookie ropes. If he wasn't around who would 4everhung or myself turn to?

If George or BRR or whoever the fuck wants to see that forum bring in some serious cash, they will heavily consider making me a mod. This way I can take care of bullshit events from people who look to make a quick buck. People like myself, 4everhung, Deterass, Hammy, Bigmann, bluehen...we know how that place should be run...having one of us as a mod would ensure a smooth running bookie forum since we often listen and advise eachother on events, scandals and legit opportunities. How can you argue against that?

I reckon someone big is going down for this. A million has moved over past few months and it's either still with someone's account or it's someone who has managed to spend it somehow, presumably in the Bookies. That's a lot to fritter away and remain anonymous.

this whole thing sounds shitty. i thought you had to be deamed a bookie to make a bookie event. how does one make a bookie event? is it in the thread options? i wanted to give it a go with small bookie events and see how it goes. but man these things mess it up for everyone.

swole said:
no shit

This whole situation pisses me off because I've asked on multiple accounts to mod that forum. My requests have gone unanswered every single time. "They" would tell me, "oh we'll think about it, then get back to you." They never got back to me. The only people who should mod that forum are those who post most of the events in that forum. Why have a C&C mod to run the bookie forum? Dev is always on top of my "abandoning" requests, but he's the only one who I can contact about something in that forum. He's the only one who even knows how to post an event. I can't contact Raina or that other dude about events, they aren't familiar with karma bookie ropes. If he wasn't around who would 4everhung or myself turn to?

If George or BRR or whoever the fuck wants to see that forum bring in some serious cash, they will heavily consider making me a mod. This way I can take care of bullshit events from people who look to make a quick buck. People like myself, 4everhung, Deterass, Hammy, Bigmann, bluehen...we know how that place should be run...having one of us as a mod would ensure a smooth running bookie forum since we often listen and advise eachother on events, scandals and legit opportunities. How can you argue against that?

i agree with you 100%. i thought this was monitored. and again i thought you had to be selected to be a bookie not just any smuck can post one. maybe they need to do just that. regulate who can post events. this way if something goes wrong there are only a few to turn to for answers and no more searching. i just noticed i made the top 5 all time winners and im damn proud of it cause i have been betting on everything that went on here. some weeks are good but other werent. but shit i am proud to be on the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom