Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

now granted i'm not a (motor) cycling expert but "fall on a bicycle and you scratch your leg"? do you have any idea how fast these guys go, especially when descending?
add to that that they wear no protective gear and you can bet that do they a bit more than just scratch a leg.

curling said:
You fall on a bicycle you scratch leg you fall on a sport bike you break a leg.

You've obviously never fallen off a bike at 40+mph

curling said:
Really? I would like to see o lance due 25 laps with Carmicheal on a supercross track. Also I wonder if he can due a stand up wheelie at 100mph or a sit down wheelie at 125mph. I mean I am sorry he might be more athletic than me but riding a bicycle is childs play compared to riding a motorcross bike or sport bike. That is true skill and talent and balls. You fall on a bicycle you scratch leg you fall on a sport bike you break a leg.

Really? I'd like to see you try and ride **one** stage of the TDF.

You think people don't die riding bicycles? Many have died in the TDF. You seem to think doing something as stupid and assinine as freeway wheelies makes you a man?

You moronic nautre is growing exponentially, Curly. Please stop posting and making a fool of yourself.

anyone want butter for the popcorn whist im up?

i cycle, i ride a 636. motorcycles are for pussies that have no skill, so they have to use a big engine to make up for thier lack of testicals. wheelies on a motorcycle at 100 requre nerves, and wheelies on a bike at 40 requires a fuckin brain.

sit the fuck down and finish your sippy cup.

p.s. i sold my motorbike cause it was too wasteful. all money and no talent assholes kept getting themeselves killed in town from stupid shit too. now show me a trick rider, THAT IS SKILL. let me see you ride your bike in a wheelie at 2mph curling, where is your skill now?

XBiker said:
Really? I'd like to see you try and ride **one** stage of the TDF.

I don't like france it is wussy country.

You think people don't die riding bicycles? Many have died in the TDF. You seem to think doing something as stupid and assinine as freeway wheelies makes you a man?

Well that sounds pretty silly to die riding an obsolete form of transportation unless you are a child.

You moronic nautre is growing exponentially, Curly. Please stop posting and making a fool of yourself.

umm no.

JohnRobHolmes said:
anyone want butter for the popcorn whist im up?

i cycle, i ride a 636. motorcycles are for pussies that have no skill, so they have to use a big engine to make up for thier lack of testicals. wheelies on a motorcycle at 100 requre nerves, and wheelies on a bike at 40 requires a fuckin brain.

make up your mind one sentence you motorcyclist have a lack testicles and in another you say you have to have balls to do it. You kind of wishywashy bor.

p.s. i sold my motorbike cause it was too wasteful. all money and no talent assholes kept getting themeselves killed in town from stupid shit too. now show me a trick rider, THAT IS SKILL. let me see you ride your bike in a wheelie at 2mph curling, where is your skill now?

So you wussed out leave motorbikes to us with balls. I haven't learned the slow stuff because basically it is too slow.

curling said:
Really? I would like to see o lance due 25 laps with Carmicheal on a supercross track. Also I wonder if he can due a stand up wheelie at 100mph or a sit down wheelie at 125mph. I mean I am sorry he might be more athletic than me but riding a bicycle is childs play compared to riding a motorcross bike or sport bike. That is true skill and talent and balls. You fall on a bicycle you scratch leg you fall on a sport bike you break a leg.

Great fucking analogy...I can bench press 325 but some skinny redneck can lift a 2000 pound pallet with a forklift and a can of Keystone between his legs. Do you even know what a VO2 max is?

dont matter since Valintino rossi makes more then lance (30,000,000.00) just endorsements...

also bangs all the umbrella girls too

sheryl crow cant compete agasint italia hotties

he is the #3 man in europe for money

1. michael shomacher (f1)
2. david beckem (soccer)
3. rossi (moto gp)

but lance is a fucking asshole end of story

Top Bottom