Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

hidngod said:
Let's see a show of hands for how many people think Curling's lost it on this thread & is showing his love for speed exceeds his love for God (witness nasty & invective laden posts). Sorry dude, you asked for it.

agreed, though i like curling.

unfortunatly he will get a hearty serving of karma in life, his time is do

curling you sir are fucking trash,you claim to be a christian and act all high and mighty then wish someone gets ran over by a vehicle,your a fucking tool ,however I dont wish death upon you because nature will takes its course and eventually the final judgement will catch up with you so be ready for it

lol at all the people who are surprised at curling's attitude. where have y'all been for the last couple of years?

Curling has been devil's advocate since he got here.

This thing is sweeeeet!

cntdf05-lancettx1.jpg

Last edited:
hardrock said:
What really gets me is these assholes who give you a hard time in their cars while you're out for a ride. Half of these fuckers are wearing a Livestrong bracelet too.

Classic!

hardrock said:
Aside from Dt and a few others I can't think of many here who actually ride a bike. Exercycles don't count either. Get on a bike and ride for a few hours. Hit some good hills and then come back and see what you have to say. you think you get lactic acid buildup while working out? Try climbing a steep hill on a bicycle for a mile or 2. or even a block or 2 for that matter.

I ride and compete. I'm not very good but I'm somewhat new.

It's hard to appreciate people who do something well until you really try to do it well yourself.

This is true for most things in life. You might hear a trumpet player and think is sounds alright, but you might not be as impressed as me having spent 8 years trying to be good and failing.

Lance right now is the best TdF rider. He may do well at other races too. A few years ago (whilst he was still in his TdF streak), he showed up at a colleagues mountain bike race. Despite having two flats, he still bested the entire group by far.

As far as him as a person, he seems kind of scummy to me. TdF is not a place for a married guy with young children because of the time you spend away from them training. At least bring them along with you, you know.

But it's like the old Charles Barkley commercial. It's not that he is SUPPOSE to be a role model or a good person, but you should not try to perceive him as one - he is simply, un cycliste, pas plus, aucun moins.

tiger88 said:
dont matter since Valintino rossi makes more then lance (30,000,000.00) just endorsements...

also bangs all the umbrella girls too

sheryl crow cant compete agasint italia hotties

She's a hottie, but Sheryl Crow is more talented. She had to develop a talent, versus just being born with good looks.

The other thing is, that chica probably weighs more than Rossi

Top Bottom