Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

curling said:
I just read an article about him leaving his ole lady for Sheryl Crow(she's hot and everything) but damn his wife stayed with him through all those cancer treatments and did all kind of treatments to get pregnant because his sperm cells were so low and then the piece peddlepushing fruitcake left her. In my book he is scum and I hope some french faggot kicks his ass in the next race or I hope a sportbike wheelies over him.

I hope he develops an allergic reaction to those yellow silicone bracelets.

curling said:
I don't think so. I mean how do you beat it? Did he beat it with his mind or what? See what I am saying. I am happy cancer didn't kill him. But if anyone should get the credit for saving him from cancer it should be God. His wife should get some credit by staying with him during that crap.

If you give god credit for saving him, who should we credit for giving it to him? I am sure he isn't losing sleep over what you think. How christian of you to be so non-judgemental. Jesus would be proud.
Oh and he does have a custom bike with a motor even, and it was free.
At least respect the man's athleticism and will.

He's way overrated. In fact, most people who know two shits about cycling dont think he's the best rider of all time. The only races he ever enters are the Tour De France's. While other riders ride compete almost every month of the year. Plus, he has by far the best team to push him over the finish line.

eat big said:
He's way overrated. In fact, most people who know two shits about cycling dont think he's the best rider of all time. The only races he ever enters are the Tour De France's. While other riders ride compete almost every month of the year. Plus, he has by far the best team to push him over the finish line.

thank you'

where is in the tour de italia or the tour the de spain? olympics? world championships?
his team is top nocth

also his competetieon isnt as tough as it was in the mid 1990s

alex zulle
miguil himself
Bjarne Riis
marco pentani (bald dude)
tony rominger

plus more

now its like zabel and jan and thats it

tiger88 said:
thank you'

where is in the tour de italia or the tour the de spain? olympics? world championships?
his team is top nocth

also his competetieon isnt as tough as it was in the mid 1990s

alex zulle
miguil himself
Bjarne Riis
marco pentani (bald dude)
tony rominger

plus more

now its like zabel and jan and thats it

RIP ....

XBiker said:
He's the best rider in the world and possibly up to this point in time. Has he "juiced" "blood doped" or "cheated" ? You be the judge.

In case you didn't notice, you're on a body building chat board. What's that boil down to? You're on a message board that DISCUSSES CHEMICAL ENHANCEMENT OF THE BODY. Curling, meet kettle, meet pot.

Go read my original post and see if you can understand it(that's called reading comprehension)I never said anything about his steroid use or lack there of.I could care less. I think juice should be legal and all bicyclist should use it because maybe if they peddled faster it wouldn't be some dang boring sport to watch. I think he is an ass for leaving his wife that stood by his side when he was down. One day he is going to regret doing that because you don't stay on top forever.

t having a "motor in his bike" you're somewhat mistaken. He is the motor. I will not go in the to physics or the mechanics of human powered motion of a bicycle, but the body IS THE MOTOR.

I can kick his ass on my gixxer anyday,

line is you're a fucking dumbass moron.

Me the dumbass?I can at least comprehend what you write.

just go bet on the tour de france please, see sig

Top Bottom