Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

curling said:
I don't think so. I mean how do you beat it? Did he beat it with his mind or what? See what I am saying. I am happy cancer didn't kill him. But if anyone should get the credit for saving him from cancer it should be God. His wife should get some credit by staying with him during that crap.

God, my ass. The doctors get the credit. I usually stay out of this shit, but it's getting a little too 'Billy Graham' up in here.

You all need to watch discovery channels The Science of Lance Armstrong... he's a freak of nature... his heart pump more then twice the amount of a normal human... he gets like 1/10 the amount of lactic acid build up of a normal human and he also is able to scrub an extreme amount of oxygen with each breath. In addition to all this.. after he got cancer.. he rebuilt his body to the same strength he had before cancer, but this time 20 pounds lighter.. giving him a 10% gain in performance. He is also the worlds most drug tested athlete... Don't hate just because he is genetically gifted. They said he was winning triathlons at age 14 against adults.

hanselthecaretaker said:
She's a hottie, but Sheryl Crow is more talented. She had to develop a talent, versus just being born with good looks.

The other thing is, that chica probably weighs more than Rossi

Her last hit song was " The First Cut is the Deepest" a remake of Rod Stewart and she somehow managed to make that song bad. Just saying...

eat big said:
Her last hit song was " The First Cut is the Deepest" a remake of Rod Stewart and she somehow managed to make that song bad. Just saying...
Not to hijack the thread or anything but, 'HER LAST HIT SONG'?
Do the 20 or 30 before that not count as talent?

TheOak01 said:
curling you sir are fucking trash,you claim to be a christian and act all high and mighty then wish someone gets ran over by a vehicle,your a fucking tool ,however I dont wish death upon you because nature will takes its course and eventually the final judgement will catch up with you so be ready for it

I don't really want him to get hit by a sport bike that was just crazy talkin. I do think he is great athelete also I am bitching because he split from his wife who stuck by him when he was down. And then when he gets on top he leaves her in his dust(do bicycles even leave dust) well you know what I mean. He is the same type dude as the dude that was the lawyer husband in Diary of a Mad Black Woman.

Top Bottom