Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

^^

lance = fucking tool bad

ive always said this

1. he cheated on his one wife who sat there while he was on his death bed..she convinced him to go back into the sport too (she was his crutch)
cheated and left for sheryl crow

2. dude u juice, big deal, quit being a bitch and fess up (so many facts against him)
drug runs on tape..his doctor is a notorious steroid guy

3. calling out greg le mond (over money and trek company) lance is all "me me me"

4. this the worst..he survived cancer and my mother had it too (she survived) she went to some event where lance was at for cancer survivers and i guess he was the biggest asshole ever... fuck u pal

5. he is a "made man" like in the mob, cant be touched american hero my ass... media loves him and will cover all his bad shit in a second ...he is no hero or icon...but yes he is a champion and thats it...

curling said:
I just read an article about him leaving his ole lady for Sheryl Crow(she's hot and everything) but damn his wife stayed with him through all those cancer treatments and did all kind of treatments to get pregnant because his sperm cells were so low and then the piece peddlepushing fruitcake left her. In my book he is scum and I hope some french faggot kicks his ass in the next race or I hope a sportbike wheelies over him.
I have huge respect for his athletic eneavours.
Even if he had 2 more balls, he wouldn't be much of a man IMO.

Aside from Dt and a few others I can't think of many here who actually ride a bike. Exercycles don't count either. Get on a bike and ride for a few hours. Hit some good hills and then come back and see what you have to say. you think you get lactic acid buildup while working out? Try climbing a steep hill on a bicycle for a mile or 2. or even a block or 2 for that matter.

curling said:
I don't like france it is wussy country.

Well that sounds pretty silly to die riding an obsolete form of transportation unless you are a child.

umm no.

Curling = AnabolicMD?

Wait, no that can't be. Anaboze at least had a brain.

Please, curly do us a favor. Unplug your computer, pick up your monitor and drop it on your small pointy head.

What really gets me is these assholes who give you a hard time in their cars while you're out for a ride. Half of these fuckers are wearing a Livestrong bracelet too.

OK, after reading all 5 pages of this, I've come to some conclusions & have a few points.
Lance is a dick. I've read & seen interviews. No question.
Is a great athlete. Before & after the cancer.
People can sometimes beat cancer. If you're terminally ill & give up, you're probably going to die. God could stop it, but will He????? However if you fight every step of the way there's a better chance you'll live. Ask Dr's about this. They'll tell you.
The bracelets. Wasn't his idea. Someone came up with it & asked him to endorse it for charity.
I don't judge a man by whether he believes in God or not. There are many good men with excelllent moral fiber who don't believe. Just as there are many believers who shame the name they claim.
Aside from the 2 wheels, bicycles & motorbikes are like apples & oranges. Both are transportation. Some sportbike riders like their image & skill at breaking the law & going fast while claiming their rebelliousness. Good or bad, that's it.
Bicyclists ride because they can't afford motorized, like the unhurried pace, like the workout, & some like breaking other laws & claiming their rebelliousness.

Let's see a show of hands for how many people think Curling's lost it on this thread & is showing his love for speed & disdain for others' persuits exceeds his love for God (witness his vitriolic posts). Sorry dude, you asked for it.

Last edited:
hidngod said:
Let's see a show of hands for how many people think Curling's lost it on this thread & is showing his love for speed exceeds his love for God (witness nasty & invective laden posts). Sorry dude, you asked for it.
Sadly, agreed.

Top Bottom