Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

curling said:
He didn't beat cancer. Cancer just didn't kill him. Also where do you get this rumor from. And more importantly do you wear those funny shorts and is Lance your hero?

He didn't beat cancer? Huh?

And the rumor was from a documentary on the Discover Channel about him. In fact, they split while the documentary was being filmed. They moved a couple of houses apart from each other.

Why so pissy about some guy who will be retired after this year?

I think Lemond would have owned the record for victories if his brother-in-law had not shot him in the ass

I don't respect the man, but I do respect what he went through with his cancer, and I respect his bike riding skills.

gotmilk said:

I don't think so. I mean how do you beat it? Did he beat it with his mind or what? See what I am saying. I am happy cancer didn't kill him. But if anyone should get the credit for saving him from cancer it should be God. His wife should get some credit by staying with him during that crap.

gotmilk said:

And the rumor was from a documentary on the Discover Channel about him. In fact, they split while the documentary was being filmed. They moved a couple of houses apart from each other.

Why so pissy about some guy who will be retired after this year?

I think Lemond would have owned the record for victories if his brother-in-law had not shot him in the ass

I think Greg would have won 5, but no more than that. He 'gave' one win away that was a lock, due to team orders, then he missed 2 yrs when he got shot. Lemond is jealous though for sure. He had a $10 million contract payout from some company based on his being the most successful American cyclist ever. Then Lance came along and that company decided not to pay so Greg had to sue them.
Lance did cheat on his ex-wife with some chick in the San Fran area but no telling what drove him to do that.

Dial_tone said:
I think Greg would have won 5, but no more than that. He 'gave' one win away that was a lock, due to team orders, then he missed 2 yrs when he got shot. Lemond is jealous though for sure. He had a $10 million contract payout from some company based on his being the most successful American cyclist ever. Then Lance came along and that company decided not to pay so Greg had to sue them.
Lance did cheat on his ex-wife with some chick in the San Fran area but no telling what drove him to do that.

He was listening to the head between his legs instead of the one on his shoulder. And are you sure it was a chick being in SF and all.

curling said:
What do ya'll think she did his kemo doctor or what?

I mean he just seems so cocky to me anyway. If he was a real man he would have a motor in his bike. Bicycles are for kids.

Dear Curling,

Everytime I think you are beginning to show an iota of intelligence you post something so stupid and assinine that it reminds me that you are truly the ultimate village idiot.

Lance has accomplished more in his lifetime that you can even fathom (Click here for the definition of "fathom")

He's the best rider in the world and possibly up to this point in time. Has he "juiced" "blood doped" or "cheated" ? You be the judge.

In case you didn't notice, you're on a body building chat board. What's that boil down to? You're on a message board that DISCUSSES CHEMICAL ENHANCEMENT OF THE BODY. Curling, meet kettle, meet pot.

As for not having a "motor in his bike" you're somewhat mistaken. He is the motor. I will not go in the to physics or the mechanics of human powered motion of a bicycle, but the body IS THE MOTOR.

Is he cocky? Yes. Is it deserved? Yes.

He's the pinnacle of road racing. He's on top of the mountain and in case you didn't know getting the top is not quite as hard as staying there. Once you're on top of the mountain you put yourself in everyone else's sights. You have what they want and most will do anything to get there.

Lance is the man. I will be watching Lance go for # 7. Will he get it? Perhaps he will, perhaps he won't.

Bottom line is you're a fucking dumbass moron.

Yours in cycling,

X.

PS - Please, let's not be stupid and post any childish shit about "riding without a bicycle seat" "Tight pants" or any of that shit. KAYNE the # 2 village idiot (next to you) already posted all that stupid brainless shit years ago.

Top Bottom