Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

tiger88 said:
u seen the video where his coach and "drug doctor" drove a 100+ miles to throw away trash? then what was in the trash? needles and EPO shit

ya I hate him... he is a made man and needs to be brought down

plus he is no role model... no moral asshole

ya he survived cancer but so do a million other ppl (some nfl bor on the panthers survived the cancer and is playing again) not sam mills (RIP) but the other guy

No doubt. He is a terrible role model. He don't even believe in God. What a tool.

CFZB said:
People equatehis "beating" cancer with some sort of intestinal fortitude.Like he actually fought cancer ,won and went on to go win the tour de france 6 times.With one testical.

ya thats all he should be a champion(great at what he does but thats it)

..not some icon or role model and have every ameircan in love with him

no role model at all

1. drug users
2. cheats on wife
3. rips off ppl in money deals
4. talks shit about his mentor
5. "me me me"
6. biggest asshole ever (just ask my mother and some other cancer survivers who met him)

the guy is responsible for those gay yellow wrist bands too

if its as simple as him thinking he's too good for his wife so he leaves her for a hotter woman, then he's a tool... but seriously, if all he cared about was some hotter chick, why would he go out with sherryl crow, knowing that in 5 years she's gonna be officially old, instead of some sexy 30 yearold actress?

second, as far as i know he doesn't take any meds or supps that other racers in his shoes wouldnt be allowed to take. The guy is a genetic freak, pure and simple. He has an absolutely massive heart and some of the best sets of lungs on the planet.

As I would imagine with everyone else on this board, I do not know him personally so I can't judge his character, but he's done a tremendous amount for the sport, and it's hard to hate a guy who's come back from his deathbed to become one of the most remarkable athletes ever

tiger88 said:

no role model at all

1. drug users
2. cheats on wife
5. "me me me"
6. biggest asshole ever (just ask my mother and some other cancer survivers who met him)
rofl

plus he started the mass outbreak of the gay disease (stupid sillicone bracelets)

tiger88 said:

no role model at all

1. drug users
2. cheats on wife
5. "me me me"

That's it I am going to france to wheelie over him during the race I will wear my helmet so people can't see who I am? j/k in case he is hit by a gixxer

But seriously I love following those bicycles cutting back and forth freak'n them out and when I get bored doing 12mph I wheelie past them, look at them and yell bet ya wish had motor huh?. They look so mad in their funny lookin pants and helmets. I have to laugh.

tiger88 said:
ya he survived cancer but so do a million other ppl (some nfl bor on the panthers survived the cancer and is playing again) not sam mills (RIP) but the other guy

Fields has cancer again.

Greg Lemond started the crap with Lance by taking a swipe at him. Lance responded by stating he was shocked because he looked up to Greg. Lemond later apologized.

Rumor has it Lance's wife was seeing another guy because she was sick of all the time Lance was spending in Europe.

Anyone who can survive cancer gets a nod in my book.

gotmilk said:
Fields has cancer again.

Greg Lemond started the crap with Lance by taking a swipe at him. Lance responded by stating he was shocked because he looked up to Greg. Lemond later apologized.

Rumor has it Lance's wife was seeing another guy because she was sick of all the time Lance was spending in Europe.

Anyone who can survive cancer gets a nod in my book.

He didn't beat cancer. Cancer just didn't kill him. Also where do you get this rumor from. And more importantly do you wear those funny shorts and is Lance your hero?

Top Bottom