Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Think Lance Armstrong is One Sorry Son of a Bitch?

when it comes down to it.He lives for a reason and he won 6 times.Does anyone know if juice can make your lungs grow?

lance = fucking tool bad

ive always said this

1. he cheated on his one wife who sat there while he was on his death bed..she convinced him to go back into the sport too (she was his crutch)
cheated and left for sheryl crow

2. dude u juice, big deal, quit being a bitch and fess up (so many facts against him)
drug runs on tape..his doctor is a notorious steroid guy

3. calling out greg le mond (over money and trek company) lance is all "me me me"

4. this the worst..he survived cancer and my mother had it too (she survived) she went to some event where lance was at for cancer survivers and i guess he was the biggest asshole ever... fuck u pal

5. he is a "made man" like in the mob, cant be touched american hero my ass... media loves him and will cover all his bad shit in a second

6. id fucking skull fuck that punk if i had the chance (i hate him more then anyone in this wold )

tiger88 said:
lance = fucking tool bad

ive always said this

1. he cheated on his one wife who sat there while he was on his death bed..she convinced him to go back into the sport too (she was his crutch)
cheated and left for sheryl crow

2. dude u juice, big deal, quit being a bitch and fess up (so many facts against him)
drug runs on tape..his doctor is a notorious steroid guy

3. calling out greg le mond (over money and trek company) lance is all "me me me"

4. this the worst..he survived cancer and my mother had it too (she survived) she went to some event where lance was at for cancer survivers and i guess he was the biggest asshole ever... fuck u pal

5. he is a "made man" like in the mob, cant be touched american hero my ass... media loves him and will cover all his bad shit in a second

6. id fucking skull fuck that punk if i had the chance (i hate him more then anyone in this wold )

those are the reasons you hate him?

Technically speaking it is possible he has juiced legally. UCI pro cyclists all have a "medical book" that goes with them their whole career. So if a guy has asthma, his book will state he's allowed to take asthma meds that may otherwise be banned. You do have to prove this medically before they let you use it. EPO is a cancer drug so it *MIGHT* be in his medical book for him to use w/o repercussion *HOWEVER* even if it were they still wouldn't let him race if his hematocrit went over 50% which is the same for any other pro so there's no unfair advantage. Normal is around 40 so you can juice it up to 45-46 and be hunky dory. If you get to 48 then find yourself dehydrated after a race...next thing you know you're at 52% and your ass is cold busted. They are not only banned for 2 yrs, they can't sign for any Tour de France team for 4 yrs and they lose their contract immediately no questions asked.

u seen the video where his coach and "drug doctor" drove a 100+ miles to throw away trash? then what was in the trash? needles and EPO shit

ya I hate him... he is a made man and needs to be brought down

plus he is no role model... no moral asshole

ya he survived cancer but so do a million other ppl (some nfl bor on the panthers survived the cancer and is playing again) not sam mills (RIP) but the other guy

People equatehis "beating" cancer with some sort of intestinal fortitude.Like he actually fought cancer ,won and went on to go win the tour de france 6 times.With one testical.

curling said:
What do ya'll think she did his kemo doctor or what?

I mean he just seems so cocky to me anyway. If he was a real man he would have a motor in his bike. Bicycles are for kids.

Look I think he probably was cheating on her, BUT you never know she could of been banging the babysitter for all we know. There's always two sides to every story and we have not heard either side.

Top Bottom