Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
The comparison was created by you , not big4life

HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT, YOU'RE KILLING ME!

Without reading the thread or story, it sounds like the politician was show boating. I would say the same thing about a black person trying to join the kkk. They're not trying to accomplish anything, just get a little face time on the news.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Again, just so theres no confusion....

Without reading the thread or story, it sounds like the politician was show boating. I would say the same thing about a black person trying to join the kkk. They're not trying to accomplish anything, just get a little face time on the news.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

This is your pinnacle 75th...after this, you will fade into EF obscurity

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Gambino said:
This is your pinnacle 75th...after this, you will fade into EF obscurity

Its a looooong way down from the top.

Theres no way I can beat my performance today.

Read what he said:

The comparison is
a white man joining the black caucus is like a black man joining the KKK
The comparison is not a direct relation between the black caucus and the kkk.

You really need some reading lessons. There is a differece in that and
The black caucus is like the kkk

Please learn how to read

gjohnson5 said:
Read what he said:

The comparison is
a white man joining the black caucus is like a black man joining the KKK
The comparison is not a direct relation between the black caucus and the kkk.

You really need some reading lessons. There is a differece in that and
The black caucus is like the kkk

Please learn how to read

LOL

There was an incident about 15 yrs ago where a guy got kicked out of the KKK for not being racist enough. He sued to get back in and, honest to God, he hired a black lawyer to represent him....never found out what happened.

Dial_tone said:
There was an incident about 15 yrs ago where a guy got kicked out of the KKK for not being racist enough. He sued to get back in and, honest to God, he hired a black lawyer to represent him....never found out what happened.

God I love this country.

Dial_tone said:

correct , it was a first amendment case . The black lawyer defended the KKK member because the first amendment transcends color or political affilitation

Top Bottom