Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

2ez said:
I know the story Mr Gambino. But I am not only reading from an Americanize point of view.....but also the fact that I am a lover and not a fighter...hehehe i am one to believe that making ovetures in other areas are not always what is best for that receiving end. Was it necessary in this case....maybe so in some cases. But i also believe they lost something in the exchange as well. The fact that wether or not they are better off can be argued either way. I do not believe all is perfect.

I also learned a long time ago, that we are told little on what may be actual. So please understand my hesitation with tooting the U.S horn for intervention.

exactly what are you talking about? if you remember correctly japan attacked us pulling us in the far-east conflict...the exchange was liberty for china and korea...what exactly did they lose?

Last edited:
Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Gambino said:
exactly what are you talking about? if you remember correctly japan attacked us pulling us in the far-east conflict...the exchange was liberty for china and korea...what exactly did they lose?

Who ?

Gambino said:
wtf is this thread about? i forget
It began about some white guy and the 5 pages have been dedicated to me owning gjohnson regarding Nelson Mandela.

gjohnson5 said:
failure , which is exactly how to describe you
So youve resorted to the "Im rubber, and youre glue" defense.

I dont see why its so hard to admit that you were desperately wrong. So very, very wrong. Im talking like Hitler deciding to invade Russia wrong.

Your boy Mandela is a piece of shit. Its so very sad that you continue to defend him just because of the color of his skin.

You are a waste of oxygen, and represent everything that is wrong with this country. When people refer to "dumb americans" they refer to folks like yourself...who have been proven wrong over and over yet continue to make feeble arguments attempting to support their point, or lack thereof.

Top Bottom