Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
Tell that to the CIA...

There is infact mounting evidence that the CIA was involved with filtering crack cociane into minority neighborhoods

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/race_relations/july-dec96/cia_11-18.html

http://www.cnn.com/US/9610/23/cia.crack/

The CIA did not ever have a program designed to introduce crack or (regular coke) into minority neighborhoods. Here is a brief summary of what happened:

The CIA hired a lot of shady pilots and others to fly weapons covertly into Nicaragua and to support the Contras. These pilots were not "officially" on the US payroll, but would take off from the US with weapons and land down there.

Once powerful people associated with the cocaine trade in central america realized that these pilots were in and out of the US on government business, they started to use these pilots to bring in cocaine. The amount of cocaine coming into the US skyrocketed.

This was the early 80s, the time of freebasing and then crack. The CIA did not have a plan to bring in drugs, they just created a condition by which the amount of drugs coming in exploded.

It was not the first time the CIA did this. In training cubans for the bay of Pigs invasion, they created a lot of people very knowledgeable in weapons, communications, and covert operations. Shortly thereafter, the cocaine problem in Miami took off.

The CIA is not known for long term thinking. Ask bin laden. But there was no intentional cocaine thing going on. :)

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

MattTheSkywalker said:
The CIA did not ever have a program designed to introduce crack or (regular coke) into minority neighborhoods. Here is a brief summary of what happened:

The CIA hired a lot of shady pilots and others to fly weapons covertly into Nicaragua and to support the Contras. These pilots were not "officially" on the US payroll, but would take off from the US with weapons and land down there.

Once powerful people associated with the cocaine trade in central america realized that these pilots were in and out of the US on government business, they started to use these pilots to bring in cocaine. The amount of cocaine coming into the US skyrocketed.

This was the early 80s, the time of freebasing and then crack. The CIA did not have a plan to bring in drugs, they just created a condition by which the amount of drugs coming in exploded.

It was not the first time the CIA did this. In training cubans for the bay of Pigs invasion, they created a lot of people very knowledgeable in weapons, communications, and covert operations. Shortly thereafter, the cocaine problem in Miami took off.

The CIA is not known for long term thinking. Ask bin laden. But there was no intentional cocaine thing going on. :)

Would you be kind enough to look into which parts of Miami had escalated coke filtration??

MattTheSkywalker said:

Your own quote would prove my point

gjohnson5 said:
Would you be kind enough to look into which parts of Miami had escalated coke filtration??

Your own quote would prove my point

I am just making the point that while the CIA created conditions for coke to explode into poor areas, that was not ever their intent nor was it policy.

It was an unpredicted outcome of another policy.

what benefit would the CIA get from importing crack to ghetto's? skyrocketing crime rates, heavy prison and court fees, murder and mayhem...what benefit would this serve?? I am anti-conspiracy

MattTheSkywalker said:
I am just making the point that while the CIA created conditions for coke to explode into poor areas, that was not ever their intent nor was it policy.

It was an unpredicted outcome of another policy.

The word indirect comes to mind.

Assuming they are telling us everything (being a military brat , I know for fact this is never true) If they created a condition in which drug sales escalated , this will be indirect involvemt, and involvement nonetheless. They ar still part of the probem., and they are still part of the creation of the problem.

Gambino said:
oh yeah? due to the fear of being labled a racist i won't even list what I found...but how come this isn't a hate crime?
http://www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm
keepin' it real

Just found this
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/22/national/main657048.shtml
(AP) Nearly 7,500 hate crime incidents occurred nationwide last year, more than half of them motivated by racial prejudice, most often against black people, the FBI reported Monday.

I wonder why they left out who commited most of the 7500 hate crimes

Things that make you go Hrmmm

gjohnson5 said:
Just found this
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/22/national/main657048.shtml
(AP) Nearly 7,500 hate crime incidents occurred nationwide last year, more than half of them motivated by racial prejudice, most often against black people, the FBI reported Monday.

I wonder why they left out who commited most of the 7500 hate crimes

Things that make you go Hrmmm

What continues to be both funny and pathetic about you is that a good amount of the time black on white crime isnt labeled as a "hate crime."

Shit, the example I posted above was never classified as a hate crime, and the ghetto black pieces of dog shit even admitted that they only went after white kids.

75th said:
What continues to be both funny and pathetic about you is that a good amount of the time black on white crime isnt labeled as a "hate crime."

Shit, the example I posted above was never classified as a hate crime, and the ghetto black pieces of dog shit even admitted that they only went after white kids.

post some statistcs from a credible source , not "Billy joe jim bob's skoal dippin' site" and I'll listen to you

You know the dudes with 3 teeth , ripped pockets on the overalls and a front yard full of beer cans??

That would be them...

Last edited:
2ez said:
Gambino and MTS....

you are kidding about your CIA comments aren't you. PLease tell me you are.

sorry bor, I don't believe everything i read about...I've looked into this issue to some extent, pretty universally dennounced as bullshit. sorry for being honest

Top Bottom