Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Without reading the thread or story, it sounds like the politician was show boating. I would say the same thing about a black person trying to join the kkk. They're not trying to accomplish anything, just get a little face time on the news.

2ez said:
Hmmmm ?

So who was it that paid for this statue and what was this cost ?

Also, are you saying it would have cost NO tens of thousands to improve the levee ?

When you are saying they have known about the problem, who are you referring to as "they" ?

Who is blaming this on one person ?

Thanks in advance.

to summarize it bor, since you and ghbjohnson have such a hard time understaing this...GWB's tenure in office has only been 5 years, the levee's have been neglected for much longer than that. your dem buddies who have been running the show in LA have done a fine job of ripping the state off the last 60 yrs...

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

big4life said:
Without reading the thread or story, it sounds like the politician was show boating. I would say the same thing about a black person trying to join the kkk. They're not trying to accomplish anything, just get a little face time on the news.

Stupidity is the reason this has escalted in the first place...
By young punks

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
By young punks

young punks are only considered punks by the old bastards clinging to their frail ego's and weak power structure...it's time for the young generation to run the show, step aside my senior friend

big4life said:

Why is a black caucus compared to the KKK? I thought having an all black group that disallowed white members wasnt racist?

gjohnson5 said:
By young punks
I dont know how old you are, but its obvious how smart you are.

Just goes to show that wisdom does not necessarily come with age.

gjohnson5 said:
He didn't mention the black caucus anywhere in his post. read it again

:FRlol: :laugh2: :FRlol: :laugh2:

LOL he was referring to the original post. You know, where the guy tried to join the black caucus.

God you are on a roll today.

:laugh2:

gjohnson5 said:
You need to stop contradicting yourself

You cannot
1. provide
and then
2. cut

This one is still my favorite.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Top Bottom