Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Gambino said:
oh yeah? due to the fear of being labled a racist i won't even list what I found...but how come this isn't a hate crime?
http://www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm
keepin' it real

Or the event that took place during Mardi Gras at the same location a few years back, which I witnessed with my own eyes? Where a group of black retards went around and beat the shit out of random white kids. They ended up killing one of them while his girlfriend watched.

Once caught, they even admitted to targetting only white kids.

Nah, thats not racism.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
Noone claimed anything 0th...
The levees are in neglect and noone is disputing that but you
Actually a few people claimed that...the same few that also claim our government introduced crack to the black population.

2ez said:
Your Government didn't provide adequate funding to increase the integrity of the Levees.....

so wether or not they blew it up or just did nothing to improve upon the conditions....the outcome is the same for both.

Our Friend Kanye West said it best....hehehe

"George Bush does not like Black people".

LOLOLOL

I would stick my tongue so far up Anna Nicoles azz, that I would be able to taste what she ate for breakfast the day before....

What does this have to do with racism....well not a damn thing.

Figures you would think that it was only Bush who cut the funding for the levees, when in fact he provided them with more money than they had to work with over the past 20 years.

Ignorance is bliss. Why do you think gjohnson is so content all the time?

75th said:
Figures you would think that it was only Bush who cut the funding for the levees, when in fact he provided them with more money than they had to work with over the past 20 years.

Actually, I said your Government did not appropriate adequate funds.....but indirectly I guess this applies to Bush as well.

I am ignorant though i will admit. This is what makes me smart though at the same time. The fact that I realize I do not know it all is a profound discovery in ones self being.

Knowledge is the foundation of all things that exist...

Therefore, your walls are all tumbling down....hehehe

just kidding bro.

75th said:

Dude , you need to research your statements.. That funding was cut , not appropriated. I have links in my threads that show this ... I can rehash

gjohnson5 said:
Dude , you need to research your statements.. That funding was cut , not appropriated. I have links in my threads that show this ... I can rehash

no need to reharch my brother from another mother. it was only explained on half of the news and media shows on the issue. I guess he missed it.

gjohnson5 said:
From my interpretation, The incident was over a women...

bro, lets not twist the story...a bunch of black dude beat down 2 white dudes...lol what does it matter what the incident was over? despicable and should be a hate crime...

gjohnson5 said:
I never said the funding wasnt cut.

I said he provided them with more money then they had over the past 20 years. He didnt give them what they wanted, nor did Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, Carter, etc. But he did give them substantially more than any of them.

Read what I wrote, and dont put words in my mouth.

BTW, thanks Gambino.

gjohnson5 said:

I'd feel your side of this story a lot more if I saw you place at least a little blame on your homestate local government (read dem)...i mean the fuckin governor is a dem along with the NO congressional ward. as well a senator and the freakin' mayor of NO...how come you let them slimy cunts off the hook so easy????

Top Bottom