Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Razorguns said:
The cocaine trade is, and still is, largely controlled by the mexican mafia and 5 other hispanic-run crime organizations stretching from LA down to central and south america. I know cuz i live right in the epicenter of it.

The rest of the network is run by whites and asians. African americans have a very small role in the cocaine trade. Blaming blacks for the cocaine problem is silly. Few ghetto folks can afford coke. It's mainly crack, weed and meth out there.

This is what the NEWS will tell you....

try visiting for yourself. I would bet your METH assumption is especially wrong.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Razorguns said:
The cocaine trade is, and still is, largely controlled by the mexican mafia and 5 other hispanic-run crime organizations stretching from LA down to central and south america. I know cuz i live right in the epicenter of it.

The rest of the network is run by whites and asians. African americans have a very small role in the cocaine trade. Blaming blacks for the cocaine problem is silly. Few ghetto folks can afford coke. It's mainly crack, weed and meth out there.

There's this law enforcment guy on this NO property thread that has said this about NOPD

zeeman66 said:
the defections in the NOPD...well thats pathetic,but the dept has been in a serious downtrend,mostly becasue of the idiotic residency requirement and lowering hiring standards and academy standards to the lowest common denominator in order to better reflect "the culture" of the city...ie lets pass up qualified applicants at any expense so we can have as many black faces in a uniform as possible so we in charge can look like freidsn of the community when in reality we dont give a shit and we just wanna appease the "ministers" who come out of the woodwork with monday morning quaterbacking and making everything a racial incident to line their own pockets .....there are/were officers on that force that shouldnt be rolling toilet paper on cardboard much less being the police....they dont posess the intelligence,physical skills,character or anything else to be in law enforcement but they're railroaded thru with a sliding scale of standards to meet quotas.............in short.....shit in,shit out........then people wonder why you see some of these worthless pieces of crap stealing tv's,running like cowards unable to keep the oath they swore,and just generally being incompetent....not a hard thing to figure out. out of those that left,i do think when all is said and done a couple will turn up dead because they drowned etc,and the rest should be exposed for being the cowards they are and exiled from law enforcement back to burger king where they belong. I could go on for another hour here about this but this is sufficiently off topic now

Nothing pathetic accept the actions of the City of New Orleans / NOPD. I didn't go into further depth cause I knew he was being real...

2ez said:
This is what the NEWS will tell you....

try visiting for yourself. I would bet your METH assumption is especially wrong.

Well i'll take your word for it then. I don't make it a project to dwell that deep & personal into the drug trade. :)

gjohnson5 said:
Tell that to the CIA...

There is infact mounting evidence that the CIA was involved with filtering crack cociane into minority neighborhoods

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/race_relations/july-dec96/cia_11-18.html

http://www.cnn.com/US/9610/23/cia.crack/
LOL @ "mounting evidence."

Let me guess, AIDS was developed in a lab to wipe out the gay and black population as well, right?

gjohnson5 said:
I didn't say anything about Aids , but I'll research these claims as they have come up before

Yes, by the same people who claimed the government blew up the levees in New Orleans.

75th said:
Yes, by the same people who claimed the government blew up the levees in New Orleans.

Your Government didn't provide adequate funding to increase the integrity of the Levees.....

so wether or not they blew it up or just did nothing to improve upon the conditions....the outcome is the same for both.

Our Friend Kanye West said it best....hehehe

"George Bush does not like Black people".

LOLOLOL

I would stick my tongue so far up Anna Nicoles azz, that I would be able to taste what she ate for breakfast the day before....

What does this have to do with racism....well not a damn thing.

2ez said:
Hi 75th,

Slavery was many years ago, this is true....but those pics are not. Also, Lynchings and tying certain ethnic groups to cars and dragging down the street is still being done today.

A keyword search of Black Man dragged produced this on google:

oh yeah? due to the fear of being labled a racist i won't even list what I found...but how come this isn't a hate crime?
http://www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm
keepin' it real

Top Bottom