Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
You know in New Orleans , they don't pick up blacks folks either. I'm not surprised that the busses to Houston were skipping people of color. A group of black folks had to put a gun to a bus driver's head just to get them out of New Orleans after the hurricane.

That was because that black dude with Don King hair wouldn't give the driver any of the malt liquor he was photographed wading through the city with. I wouldnt have taken him either.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
Tell that to the CIA...

There is infact mounting evidence that the CIA was involved with filtering crack cociane into minority neighborhoods

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/race_relations/july-dec96/cia_11-18.html

http://www.cnn.com/US/9610/23/cia.crack/

Most ghettos and african minorities can't afford cocaine.

Cocaine has, and still is, mainly supplied by hispanics who do the smuggling, to rich white folks who do the buying.

It is a Black caucus.......He should stay w/ the Republican party or start listening to Eminem so he can learn the lingo and be more convincing with his request.

Razorguns said:

Cocaine has, and still is, mainly supplied by hispanics who do the smuggling, to rich white folks who do the buying.

Then who is smuggling the GH bro.... better not be those damn hispanics...they already have the cocaine on lock.....LOLOL

Not sure about your neck of the woods....

But the powder and crack form are cheap here. Back in the day, one had to pay $80 - $100 for a gram ( i were told...hehehe)

Now that price has been chopped to less than half....( i were told)

Shiat ...that damn cronic is fetching prices close to cocaine....LOLOLOL slight exaggeration...but it is expensive.

Razorguns said:

Dude , you don't know what your talking about.
I've been given coke multiple times just because I was "IN" with this certain crowd in NO

I don't go there, but Ill do buddah

Reactions: 2ez

gjohnson5 said:
Dude , you don't know what your talking about.
I've been given coke multiple times just because I was "IN" with this certain crowd in NO

I don't go there, but Ill do buddah

The cocaine trade is, and still is, largely controlled by the mexican mafia and 5 other hispanic-run crime organizations stretching from LA down to central and south america. I know cuz i live right in the epicenter of it.

The rest of the network is run by whites and asians. African americans have a very small role in the cocaine trade. Blaming blacks for the cocaine problem is silly. Few ghetto folks can afford coke. It's mainly crack, weed and meth out there.

Leave the exotic weed alone fellaz.....

that shiat gave me the munchies something terrible....

I once cut up some hot dogs and put it in my cheerios.

even made potato salad sandwiches once, with pumpernickel bread.

T

Top Bottom