Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Weight For Boxing Gloves For Sparing, Not Damaging

hey all, wondering what brand is a good brand of boxing gloves and also what a prime weight would be for gloves to just spar with friends? i dont want them to be knockout heavy, probabaly lighter would be better right? what weight should i get?

Its actually the opposite, lighter gloves hurt more because they allow your hands to build a higher speed. My friends and I used to spar with I think they were 16 ounce gloves which if i remember correctly are on the heavier side and they were fine.

mrwhiterightsnow said:
hey all, wondering what brand is a good brand of boxing gloves and also what a prime weight would be for gloves to just spar with friends? i dont want them to be knockout heavy, probabaly lighter would be better right? what weight should i get?

16oz and wraps for sparring and heavy bag for me...Protect your hands bro!

BTW Why ask this on the anabolics board?

mrwhiterightsnow said:
Ringside or Everlast are good just to spar with friends 18oz or 16oz and some headgear.

Top Bottom