Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City cicle for a newbie. What gear to get / which cycle to run?

kevs_hcm

Hi. I'm 25 and I do consistently struggle to put on some serious muscle. I've doing doing StrongLifts 5x5 for a while. I am living in Vietnam right now(Ho Chi Minh City), and I've heard I can easily get sustanon and other sustances. I am worried about the PCT gear, though. I am in general a newie and would love for someone that has experience in South East asia or know what gear is available here to guide me, at least for the very beginning.

Thank you for the help, guys!

Re: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City cicle for a newbie. What gear to get / which cycle to

No personal experience in Vietnam. But there's some good information in this thread from a few years ago. The general consensus is that Vietnamese pharms sell Sustanon, Deca, Test Cyp, Andriol testocaps and more (depending upon the city). The pharms aren't overly lax about who they sell to, though.

Re: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City cicle for a newbie. What gear to get / which cycle to

No personal experience in Vietnam. But there's some good information in from a few years ago. The general consensus is that Vietnamese pharms sell Sustanon, Deca, Test Cyp, Andriol testocaps and more (depending upon the city). The pharms aren't overly lax about who they sell to, though.

Hey George, thank you for the answer, I had actually seen the post before. So, do you have any reomendations or exmamples as to which simple/beginner cycles to run with the available gear? I am thinking of doing 2-3 months bulk +3 month cut. How do you think that should go? I had planned on doing the bulk on cycle and then the cut normally, but some discourage this. Could I run a cycle for 4-5 months then (bulk+cut)?

I am incredibly new to this and just would like some direction.Thanks for everything!

Out of the drugs listed above, Test Cypionate is the best for a beginner cycle, although Sustanon can work too if Test Cyp isn't available. Here's a solid beginner cycle with test cyp:

Week 1-12: Testosterone Cypionate; 300mg - 500mg per week (split into two weekly doses)
Week 13-15: Don't take anything and let the testosterone clear out
Week 16-17: Nolvadex; 40mg per day (PCT)
Week 18-19: Nolvadex; 20mg per day (PCT)

Because of the tendency for test cyp to produce estrogen-related side effects (gyno, bloating, shrunken balls), I recommend running a low dose of an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex during a cycle. 0.25mg a day should work, while some like to use 0.5mg every other day. Keep in mind, though, that this is just a general guideline and some either increase or lower their Arimidex dose depending upon how susceptible they are to estrogen-related sides. Also, some bodybuilders like to run Test Stack No. 17 or N2Guard on a cycle and/or during PCT.

As for running a cutting cycle right after your first bulking cycle, I don't recommend trying to accomplish two different goals, one immediately after another - especially as a beginner. What is your body fat percentage? If you are 15% or above, I'd suggest cutting some more naturally before starting your first cycle and hopefully getting down to 10-12%. Then you're starting bulking from a leaner state.

Also, be sure to get some bloodwork (or saliva testing) done before and (some time) after your cycle so that you can properly measure your hormone levels before jumping into another cycle. Most bodybuilders wait 4 months after a 12-week cycle/4-week PCT before getting on again.

Also, some bodybuilders like to run Test Stack No. 17 or N2Guard on a cycle and/or during PCT.

Can you name one bodybuilder that use your products and give us an undeniable prove of it?

Your sellers, promoters, friends and family members don't count, obviously.

Out of the drugs listed above, Test Cypionate is the best for a beginner cycle, although Sustanon can work too if Test Cyp isn't available. Here's a solid beginner cycle with test cyp:

Week 1-12: Testosterone Cypionate; 300mg - 500mg per week (split into two weekly doses)
Week 13-15: Don't take anything and let the testosterone clear out
Week 16-17: Nolvadex; 40mg per day (PCT)
Week 18-19: Nolvadex; 20mg per day (PCT)

Because of the tendency for test cyp to produce estrogen-related side effects (gyno, bloating, shrunken balls), I recommend running a low dose of an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex during a cycle. 0.25mg a day should work, while some like to use 0.5mg every other day. Keep in mind, though, that this is just a general guideline and some either increase or lower their Arimidex dose depending upon how susceptible they are to estrogen-related sides. Also, some bodybuilders like to run Test Stack No. 17 or N2Guard on a cycle and/or during PCT.

As for running a cutting cycle right after your first bulking cycle, I don't recommend trying to accomplish two different goals, one immediately after another - especially as a beginner. What is your body fat percentage? If you are 15% or above, I'd suggest cutting some more naturally before starting your first cycle and hopefully getting down to 10-12%. Then you're starting bulking from a leaner state.

Also, be sure to get some bloodwork (or saliva testing) done before and (some time) after your cycle so that you can properly measure your hormone levels before jumping into another cycle. Most bodybuilders wait 4 months after a 12-week cycle/4-week PCT before getting on again.

hey kev that's the guy who started it all replying to your thread. always good to see georgie chime in here and there. u can he's old school with that old school cycle and pct...very simple and very effective. #sundaybanter

Hey alcatraz how's it going. I'm trying to make a little more time to get on the forums these days.

@corpsegrinder: These guys aren't in my family tree, I don't hang out with them on the weekends, and they aren't promoters or sponsors:
Test Stack Reviews

Top Bottom