Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

"I don't get what this has to do with Iraq. Isn't it the US that constantly gets caught torturing Iraqis? "

I believe I was citing this statement with regards to my post.

mightymouse69 said:
"I don't get what this has to do with Iraq. Isn't it the US that constantly gets caught torturing Iraqis? "

I believe I was citing this statement with regards to my post.

I've elaborated. I don't see the failed logic. Are you claiming I'm incorrect in stating American's get caught torturing Iraqis, then you're claiming they get caught? I'm missing out on something.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I've elaborated. I don't see the failed logic. Are you claiming I'm incorrect in stating American's get caught torturing Iraqis, then you're claiming they get caught? I'm missing out on something.

No, you were comparing Jane to the US soldiers, I suggested that they have been tried and found guilty and sentenced. Same as should of happened to her, that is all.

mightymouse69 said:
No, you were comparing Jane to the US soldiers, I suggested that they have been tried and found guilty and sentenced. Same as should of happened to her, that is all.

She never tortured American POW's. When you have footage of her actually torturing American POWs then call her responsible for torture. She's responsible for gross stupidity 34 years ago, not torture.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
She never tortured American POW's. When you have footage of her actually torturing American POWs then call her responsible for torture. She's responsible for gross stupidity 34 years ago, not torture.

I would call the possible deaths of US soldiers worse than torture. We just differ in opinions, I hope she protects you well in the future.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:

She is responsible for treason according to the constitution !

Show me any footage of torture in Iraq by US soldiers.

mountain muscle said:
Are the Red Cross a citizen? Do they give aid to the enemy?

I like your attempt to confuse the issue but she should have been tried a long time ago.

BTW I got that little gem from the Constitution.
The Red Cross is made up of citizens. It's not a matter of confusing the issue.

The question is about consistency. If you punish one that does something, then you must punish all (with no exception) that do the same thing, shouldn't you?

EnderJE said:
The Red Cross is made up of citizens. It's not a matter of confusing the issue.

The question is about consistency. If you punish one that does something, then you must punish all (with no exception) that do the same thing, shouldn't you?

So because we have let off the red cross that makes hanoi jane's actions acceptable?

Speak to the issue first, then ask questions.

mountain muscle said:
So because we have let off the red cross that makes hanoi jane's actions acceptable?

bro, he's Canadian, they hate us no matter.

mountain muscle said:

No, but I see people burning her at the cross, but leaving the others who have committed the same crime free. Is one okay and the other one not?

Again, based on the definition that you've provided, I agree that she's guilty and should be hung. Then again, I also think that all missionaries, the Red Cross, and any Aid foundation should also be hung for the same reason. You can't apply the rules to one person and not another.

Top Bottom