Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

mightymouse69 said:
good luck, I'll be on an island somewhere, they have no use for you anymore...nor our ancestors that died in the 100,000 defending our freedoms...

Remember, Rome fell...I think you know why.

As did Athens.

mountain muscle said:
The islamists are going to have their hands full with me and my boys. I will die before I religion take over anything.

I respect that...good luck also. I wouldn't spill any of my own blood to save Jane, that is for sure

mightymouse69 said:
I respect that...good luck also. I wouldn't spill any of my own blood to save Jane, that is for sure

Jane no, HR maybe. She might be salvageable and we know she's fertile.

mightymouse69 said:
the inability to defend themselves due to internal heterogenity of opinion to do so...see the US 2007 for an example.

Seems like we've had this discussion before :)

heatherrae said:
Okay, how did she aid them? If you say taking photos and giving speeches, I will scream...lol.

She made propaganda videos for the Communists and she was at one time accused of leaking locations of fire-bases set up as gathering points for US operations. The USO used to helicopter in entertainers for a few hours at a time while the conditions were safe.

At one point, it was believed that she was using her contacts in Hollywood to tip off the Vietcong of when entertainers were visiting bases....so that the Communists would know when troops in various areas would be on base.

And her buds from North Vietnam....slaughtered over 80000 South Vietnamese

Or as you call it....free speech.

mightymouse69 said:
were they not tried and convicted for this? Your logic fails.

It doesn't fail. Fondas past is brought up to detract from the real issue. Are you the same person you were 34 years ago? The name of the thread is "Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally", not "Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally and all the protests are negated because we have pics of the stupid bitch entertaining Viet cong from almost 40 years ago." It's a thinly veiled attempt at a smear campaign in an attempt to negate arguments against American presence in Iraq and that's the logic that fails.

Even if she is the same person, her arguments against Iraq should be weighed by their current merit and the veracity of the statements, not pictures of Fonda sitting on an anti-aircraft gun almost 4 decades ago. That is my point. It's not relevant that the people torturing the Iraqis are caught. It's more relevant that they tortured Iraqis. By virtue of the fact we know the Vietcong tortured POWs means that the Viet Cong were caught and that does not negate anyone's responsibility to what was done in the past or done in the present. The current situation in Iraq has nothing to do with Vietnam. What Fonda did during Vietnam has nothing to do with what is currently going on in Iraq.

Top Bottom