Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I don't get what this has to do with Iraq. Isn't it the US that constantly gets caught torturing Iraqis? It's not like the situation in Vietnam where people somehow managed to blame Fonda for American POW torture through a bizzare series of twisted logical steps.

One name to flip your argument, Nick Berg.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I don't get what this has to do with Iraq. Isn't it the US that constantly gets caught torturing Iraqis? It's not like the situation in Vietnam where people somehow managed to blame Fonda for American POW torture through a bizzare series of twisted logical steps.

were they not tried and convicted for this? Your logic fails.

heatherrae said:
I think the definition of treason is stated earlier in the post and in his article. Entertaining enemy troops and making speeches encouraging Americans not to fight in the war does not meet the elements of treason.

Trust me. I don't like her. I think she was WRONG. What she did just was not treason.

You fight speech with speech RG and MM, not with jailing people. What she did was very unpatriotic. I oppose this war we are in now, but I would not go over there and tap dance for the enemy and prance around in their uniforms. That is just pitiful. I think she is an ignorant bitch. I can't stand her. You just can't prosecute willy nilly for treason. You have to do an overt act to subvert the government. Dancing, singing, acting, making speeches, photo ops with the enemy -- that just doesn't cut it. Makes her a shitty American, yes.

But broadcasting that speech to American foxholes with her permission is ok with you?

heatherrae said:
Okay, how did she aid them? If you say taking photos and giving speeches, I will scream...lol.

If you do not believe propaganda is aid then I will scream.

She could have done the same in the states with all the mics in front of her.

She flew half way around the world to meet with the enemy. If you cannot see the problems in that alone, then I have nothing to say to you.

redguru said:
But broadcasting that speech to American foxholes with her permission is ok with you?

give it up bro, what is bizarre is, when the islamics take over the first ones that will be totally fucked are the liberals and women?

let them defend them, I dont' give a shit...I'll laff when they are stoned (that is the flaming liberals and hairy legged fems)

mightymouse69 said:
give it up bro, what is bizarre is, when the islamics take over the first ones that will be totally fucked are the liberals and women?

let them defend them, I dont' give a shit...I'll laff when they are stoned.

I won't be around when they do take over, because I'll have died defending her right to think Jane isn't a traitor.

redguru said:
I won't be around when they do take over, because I'll have died defending her right to think Jane isn't a traitor.

good luck, I'll be on an island somewhere, they have no use for you anymore...nor our ancestors that died in the 100,000 defending our freedoms...

Remember, Rome fell...I think you know why.

mightymouse69 said:

let them defend them, I dont' give a shit...I'll laff when they are stoned (that is the flaming liberals and hairy legged fems)

The islamists are going to have their hands full with me and my boys. I will die before I religion take over anything.

Top Bottom