Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

jnuts said:
A lot of valid opinions being discussed. Mine is more of a base level.

Hanoi Jane is a cunt who can rot in hell.

I don't give a shit if you don't like my opinion.

During her speech she gave thanks to all the troops and gold star moms. What gall. She could be on fire and I wouldn't cross a street to piss on her to put it out.

mountain muscle said:
She is responsible for treason according to the constitution !

I never said she wasn't responsibe for treason as defined by the US Constitution. I said that nothing she did in the past changes the veracity of any of her current arguments against the American presence in Iraq.

No footage of Iraqi torture? Does Abu Grehb count as 'Iraqi Torture'? Maybe I should have called it POW torture as that is more universal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjQcMomzrgY

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I never said she wasn't responsibe for treason as defined by the US Constitution. I said that nothing she did in the past changes the veracity of any of her current arguments against the American presence in Iraq.

No footage of Iraqi torture? Does Abu Grehb count as 'Iraqi Torture'? Maybe I should have called it POW torture as that is more universal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjQcMomzrgY

I don't think it counts really.

I went through worse in Military school, College frat hazing and freshman hockey hazing.

jnuts said:
A lot of valid opinions being discussed. Mine is more of a base level.

Hanoi Jane is a cunt who can rot in hell.

I don't give a shit if you don't like my opinion.

Horay for men who can just state their opinion concisely and not disguise their true agenda behind a labrynth of intellectual masturbation. I'm giving you karma and I rarely do that.

redguru said:
During her speech she gave thanks to all the troops and gold star moms. What gall. She could be on fire and I wouldn't cross a street to piss on her to put it out.
This whole thread is sickening, it brings back bad memories. this last comment makes me want to puke. and this guy Jacob, why are you so quick to condemn your country and it's military and not the islamic fascists? fellow i don't know what your age is but if you want to know about real torture check out what the japs did in ww2. we must be defeated in iraq, the left in this country and the democrat party have invested their very survival in our defeat and with their willing accomplices in the press they will make sure it happens.

hanoi-jane-725752.jpg

mountain muscle said:
I don't think it counts really.

I went through worse in Military school, College frat hazing and freshman hockey hazing.

The prisoners were not trying to join a club. They were seized outside of their free will and subjected to that. You joined and participated on your own free will. There is a huge difference.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
The prisoners were not trying to join a club. They were seized outside of their free will and subjected to that. You joined and participated on your own free will. There is a huge difference.

You are right. absolutely. I was not trying to kill anyone when I was inducted.

Top Bottom