Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

heatherrae said:
So she looked at a gun and sang anti war songs. LOL. Yeah, that is treason for sure...lol.

She is entertaining and boosting the morale of NVA troops on thier own soil, while our troops are in the field?

heatherrae said:
He is entitled to his minority opinion. I'm not saying he isn't a brilliant mind. I just don't agree.

That's fair, however you provide no real rebuttal, only you went over this ad naseum in school.

redguru said:
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was held as a POW in North Vietnam for six years, after his plane was shot down over enemy territory. McCain says that he was beaten mercilessly for refusing to meet with Jane Fonda. She has made the claim on many occasions that American POW's were "hypocrites and liars."
Yeah, and that makes her a stupid bitch, not a treasonous bitch. lol.

heatherrae said:
Went over all this ad nauseum in law school. I dont' really feel like writing a 10 page rebuttal here on ef. Suffice it to say that treason better be an extremely high burden to meet. This country would go to hell in a handbasket in a heartbeat if we begin trying to prosecute political protestors for treason.

Treason is an extremely high burden, Met by Jane.
She was never a political prisoner. She aided the enemy. Period. I don't know of a better example than her. She disgusts me and trivializes the family and friends of mine that fight to protect our freedoms.

"Title 18, Part I, Chapter 115, § 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against
them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within
the United States or elsewhere,
is guilty of treason and shall suffer
death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under
this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of
holding any office under the United States."

mightymouse69 said:
That's fair, however you provide no real rebuttal, only you went over this ad naseum in school.
I think the definition of treason is stated earlier in the post and in his article. Entertaining enemy troops and making speeches encouraging Americans not to fight in the war does not meet the elements of treason.

Trust me. I don't like her. I think she was WRONG. What she did just was not treason.

You fight speech with speech RG and MM, not with jailing people. What she did was very unpatriotic. I oppose this war we are in now, but I would not go over there and tap dance for the enemy and prance around in their uniforms. That is just pitiful. I think she is an ignorant bitch. I can't stand her. You just can't prosecute willy nilly for treason. You have to do an overt act to subvert the government. Dancing, singing, acting, making speeches, photo ops with the enemy -- that just doesn't cut it. Makes her a shitty American, yes.

Ok :), then we agree...TY.

heatherrae said:
I think the definition of treason is stated earlier in the post and in his article. Entertaining enemy troops and making speeches encouraging Americans not to fight in the war does not meet the elements of treason.

Trust me. I don't like her. I think she was WRONG. What she did just was not treason.

You fight speech with speech RG and MM, not with jailing people. What she did was very unpatriotic. I oppose this war we are in now, but I would not go over there and tap dance for the enemy and prance around in their uniforms. That is just pitiful. I think she is an ignorant bitch. I can't stand her. You just can't prosecute willy nilly for treason. You have to do an overt act to subvert the government. Dancing, singing, acting, making speeches, photo ops with the enemy -- that just doesn't cut it. Makes her a shitty American, yes.

There's a chair in the septic tank at our American Legion, just so we'll always have room for Jane Fonda.

I don't get what this has to do with Iraq. Isn't it the US that constantly gets caught torturing Iraqis? It's not like the situation in Vietnam where people somehow managed to blame Fonda for American POW torture through a bizzare series of twisted logical steps.

mountain muscle said:
Treason is an extremely high burden, Met by Jane.
She was never a political prisoner. She aided the enemy. Period. I don't know of a better example than her. She disgusts me and trivializes the family and friends of mine that fight to protect our freedoms.
Okay, how did she aid them? If you say taking photos and giving speeches, I will scream...lol.

Top Bottom