Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed at 18 yes or no??

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
Ok first off, im sure you guys are prolly like WTF?? This fucken kid is on here 24/7!! Well, yes..i am. I was gifted a 7 day platinum membership (by my good bro zed, thanks alot ma doo!!) and am literally on this site doing all the research i can while i can. That being said, this is a question im sure might help all the other noobies out that are my age too.

Question: Gonna be running a Anabeta and Gear stack. My question is, is Unleashed or Endosurge ok to use at my age. Zed said it was aiigh, just wanna get the ok from anyone else

Also hahah, being off of surgery my elbow kill sometimes....would forge joint support be ok?? My doc. recommended a joint support

Stats:
6'5" 215 age 18
Was lifting seriously for 2 years and had a setback about 5 months ago due to Tommy John surgery, yes i play baseball and yes i am a pitcher.

Background for the guys 21 and younger: I was thinking about actually doing a ph cycle and had my shit all lined up and ready to go. Then i started speaking with Zed and we were talking about the dangers of these supps. at an early age. Did some more research and thought, fuck the ph's i dont want to mess up my body forever. That being said ive already continued to line up my first real stack for when im about 25, all the dudes out there that are 21 and younger...you can take my word and everyone elses word for it, its not a good idea to run any aas until you know youve reached your full genetic potential. You can say, ohh ill be fine if i run it with a full pct and liver and blah blah blah...truth is, you prolly wont be. So in the meantime just keep doing your research, get your shit all lined up for the future and eat/lift big to get big!!:D BTW THANKS AGAIN ZED for all the help, not to mention the 800,000 karma hits ya gave me!:supercool

Last edited:
Ok first off, im sure you guys are prolly like WTF?? This fucken kid is on here 24/7!! Well, yes..i am. I was gifted a 7 day platinum membership (by my good bro zed, thanks alot ma doo!!) and am literally on this site doing all the research i can while i can. That being said, this is a question im sure might help all the other noobies out that are my age too.

Question: Gonna be running a Anabeta and Gear stack. My question is, is Unleashed or Endosurge ok to use at my age. Zed said it was aiigh, just wanna get the ok from anyone else

Also hahah, being off of surgery my elbow kill sometimes....would forge joint support be ok?? My doc. recommended a joint support

Stats:
6'5" 215 age 18
Was lifting seriously for 2 years and had a setback about 5 months ago due to Tommy John surgery, yes i play baseball and yes i am a pitcher.

Background for the guys 21 and younger: I was thinking about actually doing a ph cycle and had my shit all lined up and ready to go. Then i started speaking with Zed and we were talking about the dangers of these supps. at an early age. Did some more research and thought, fuck the ph's i dont want to mess up my body forever. That being said ive already continued to line up my first real stack for when im about 25, all the dudes out there that are 21 and younger...you can take my word and everyone elses word for it, its not a good idea to run any aas until you know youve reached your full genetic potential. You can say, ohh ill be fine if i run it with a full pct and liver and blah blah blah...truth is, you prolly wont be. So in the meantime just keep doing your research, get your shit all lined up for the future and eat/lift big to get big!!:D BTW THANKS AGAIN ZED for all the help, not to mention the 800,000 karma hits ya gave me!:supercool

At 18 I say no. Unless you have some sort of issues your natural test levels are plenty high enough. What is your objective...?

label says do not use if under 18. so you are okay as far as I'm concerned but right on the border.. might want to message Nelson Montana just to make sure. but i think unleashed is a better choice than creatine for an 18 year old.

and good for you for waiting till 25 to juice, i waited till i was 29 myself. natural gains for years definately put me ahead of the game now in my 30's

and go with the krill oil for your joints and try to add omega's to your diet like omega cage free eggs, olive oil, salmon, avocado

UNLEASHED may be a bit powerful for an 18 year old and not necessary, especially since you're hitting you optimum T level output. Honestly, I'd say until you're 20, just use protein and a good multi like DX7. You should be growing in leaps and bounds over the next couple of years.

Goal was to gain weight on a bulk, no i do not have low t-levels AT ALL!!!LOL, but yerr sunds like no t-boosters for me then, thanks for the help guys!! Just gonna be running the anabeta and gear :)

^^^ for anyone who thinks people on here push products, they can just take a look at this thread. we want people to succeed, its not all about selling a supplement

and to the OP remember the #1 most anabolic thing you can put in your body is FOOD. lots of CLEAN carbs, cals, minerals, and protein. clean meaning not fried, not greasy, not fatty. omega cage free eggs.. eat a lot of them.. and they are a few bucks for a dozen of them, or buy some cage free eggs from your local farm for even cheaper. when i was your age my diet was shit aside from the fact i knew to avoid cake, ice cream, etc. so take advantage and eat well.

Top Bottom