Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Fighting Championship on tonight!

everytime I have seen those it seems like 2 guys wrestling around with each other. I never see any "hard" hitting or kicking

YOURE PAYING FOR THAT SHIT...............DAMN DUDE. YOU ARE GETTING ROBBED. I GET ALL THE PAY PER VIEW CHANNELS FREE. ABOUT 80 OF THEM.

KAYNE

69Muscle said:
They have to wear "SMALL" boxing gloves this time! No longer allowing them to wrestle! NICE!

THEY CAN STILL WRESTLE. ITS CALLED MIXED MARTIAL ARTS AND WRESTLING IS INCLUDED. WHAT DO YOU THINK TITO ORTIZ AND MATUCHINKO (SP?) DID FOR THE WHOLE MATCH A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!

KAYNE

You probably pay for software and computer parts.

Fucking loser. :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather have my end of the bargain then ripping off cable.

So is it any good Kayne? I haven't seen one in about 2 years since they got kicked out of N.Y.

Is it worth the Cash?

DAMN DUDE....SO I'M A LOSER CUZ I GET FREE PAY PER VIEW!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT ARENT YOU!!!

ANYWAY, I DONT PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER PARTS. I SUGGEST YOU GO READ MY THREAD ABOUT SATELLITE CARDS.

WHO IS THE LOSER NOW FOOL!!!

KAYNE

THE LAST ONE WAS NOT WORTH THE CASH IF YOU PAID FOR IT. NO KNOCKOUTS AT ALL.

KAYNE

Dan "the Beast" Severn lives about 5 houses down from my mom. Last time I was down there Dan and Ken Shamrock came down to my house to talk to my step-dad. That was some cool shit.

Ken is big as fuck for being so short.

Last edited:
Top Bottom