Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

u south florida 38 #9 louisville 7

Many are well-trimmed and many are bare. Hammy, an Argentine girl I was fooling around with got accepted to USF. She's there now. She had a well-groomed runway.

sawastea said:
Do you even have a degree? I thought you were a high school dropout.

Swole, I'm moving next week to Stamford. I'm holding a party in 2 weeks (prob). My gfriend is inviting snatch. Maybe I'll invite a few Italiano's to hook up with Argentinean's.

I have that Symantec you need. When are you moving? And I breezed through high school like Jonathan Winters on speed.

sawastea said:
Many are well-trimmed and many are bare. Hammy, an Argentine girl I was fooling around with got accepted to USF. She's there now. She had a well-groomed runway.

She's probably in Ybor getting drunk.

I remember Ybor vividly. I was at a Jimmy Buffett concert in Tampa and we took that gay trolly to Ybor, got shitfaced and returned. Great times. I'm going to Elmwood Park tomorrow for 4 games? You interested?

sawastea said:
I remember Ybor vividly. I was at a Jimmy Buffett concert in Tampa and we took that gay trolly to Ybor, got shitfaced and returned. Great times. I'm going to Elmwood Park tomorrow for 4 games? You interested?

I have a deuce tomorrow in Montville myself. thanks anyway.

D-II is where it's at. My West Georgia Braves rolled over Arkansas-Monticello 58-21. 3 wins in a row after starting 0-2 against 2 ranked teams. They could run the table if not for North Alabama.

USF play miami I think next week. As good as USF is doing and how bad miami played against FSU, I could see this at least being a close game

welcome to th big east loservile... gonmna roll over everyone and get that bcs championship... i think not.

Top Bottom