Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is gonna demolish Lewis

As I always expected... the emperor has no clothes:

http://tsn.ca/boxing/readstory.asp?story_id=2377417

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gotta love it. Best I've seen Mike since seeing him reaching for his mouth piece after Buster exposed him.

Now Lewis, Holyfield & Tyson should hang up the gloves and let the next generation take over.

Thanks Lennox... that was the first PPV in quite awhile that I felt was money well spent. The tape will give me months of entertainment. :dance2:

Lewis will probably unify the belt and then retire. He has nothing else to prove. He's the the best heavy weight on the planet.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how many of you guys that insist upon calling Lewis a homo would say it to his face. How do you figure he is a homo?? Cos Tyson said it first? Gee must be true then. Mebbe its because he doesn't walk around with your typical alpha male attitude?? Or because he is quiet??

OR.....mebbe some of you are just hurting because an american doesn't hold the biggest prize in boxing? So you have to find a flaw.....or a reason to ridicule him.

I think mebbe you all should just give the guy some respect.....he has let his boxing do the talking, so how about you give him credit for what he has achieved.

Imnotdutch said:
I'm wondering how many of you guys that insist upon calling Lewis a homo would say it to his face. How do you figure he is a homo?? Cos Tyson said it first? Gee must be true then. Mebbe its because he doesn't walk around with your typical alpha male attitude?? Or because he is quiet??

OR.....mebbe some of you are just hurting because an american doesn't hold the biggest prize in boxing? So you have to find a flaw.....or a reason to ridicule him.

I think mebbe you all should just give the guy some respect.....he has let his boxing do the talking, so how about you give him credit for what he has achieved.

well maybe is spelled maybe maybe?

Any true boxing fan knows that rumor came out long before he was even planning on fighting Tyson.

Well, I guess that makes it even worse doesn't it??

Tyson gets hammered by a gay man!
What a step forward for the gay community!

Losers can only resort to slander, it's all they have.

Cure said:

well maybe is spelled maybe maybe?

Any true boxing fan knows that rumor came out long before he was even planning on fighting Tyson.

If the comment about 'maybe' is the best you can do go home little boy.

I have seen alot of 'true boxing fans' predicting Tyson destroying Lewis......that shows how much that comment was worth.

As for Lewis being straight or gay......who cares? What matters is that people use it to describe him in a derogatory way as if they have to find some weakness. And need I point out that it was just a rumour......

Imnotdutch said:

If the comment about 'maybe' is the best you can do go home little boy.

I have seen alot of 'true boxing fans' predicting Tyson destroying Lewis......that shows how much that comment was worth.

As for Lewis being straight or gay......who cares? What matters is that people use it to describe him in a derogatory way as if they have to find some weakness. And need I point out that it was just a rumour......

That's what i called it, a rumour. Also check the other threads on predictions i made on Lewis killing Tyson. I'm not american but i don't go around making discriminatory comments towards americans saying that they were the ones who started this rumour or who even continue to pursue it because someone who has the title is not american. Not every american is egotistical or and self-centered. Kinda like saying every Brit has bad teeth and stanky breath. Just not true.

Your comment was simply wrong so just admit it. I try to correct you by telling you the rumour was around for years taht Tyson was not the first to say it and you continue to flame. Rahman called Lewis a fag also and I also believe Tyson calls everyone a fag.

The comments were not directed at all americans......re-read the post. They were directed at those that insisted on hurling derogatory remarks around concerning Lewis. At what point did I say what I said was directed at all americans?? Uhhmmm I didn't......so although I agree with what you say about making broad generalisations, in this context the point is moot. I was commenting about the individuals who made the comments......not a whole nation.

I am now wondering why it is ok to attack somebody who prob doesn't visit this board and hence cannot defend himself......but when somebody fires back at these assholes it is suddenly wrong.

Lastly, the fact that you predicted Lewis winning does nothing to show that the comment of 'true boxing fans' is worth making. BTW congratulations....hope you had money on it.....I did.

Cure said:

That's what i called it, a rumour. Also check the other threads on predictions i made on Lewis killing Tyson. I'm not american but i don't go around making discriminatory comments towards americans saying that they were the ones who started this rumour or who even continue to pursue it because someone who has the title is not american. Not every american is egotistical or and self-centered. Kinda like saying every Brit has bad teeth and stanky breath. Just not true.

Your comment was simply wrong so just admit it. I try to correct you by telling you the rumour was around for years taht Tyson was not the first to say it and you continue to flame. Rahman called Lewis a fag also and I also believe Tyson calls everyone a fag.

Top Bottom