Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is gonna demolish Lewis

Once again for all you that couldn't understand it the first time...LEWIS WILL KO TYSON!!!!

And Drizzt, you must be a REAL badazz to say fighters that are or were heavyweight champions are pussies!! i'm verry afraid of you...aaahhh...

THis is a re-make of ALi/Frazier

If Tyson gets inside - over in 5 rounds
If Lewis keeps jab up - Lewis by late TKO or decision.

My call - Lewis in 10

Cornholio said:
THis is a re-make of ALi/Frazier

If Tyson gets inside - over in 5 rounds
If Lewis keeps jab up - Lewis by late TKO or decision.

My call - Lewis in 10

I agree with you Corn, this is most logical reasoning this thread has seen yet.

Tyson was done over 5 years ago.

Lewis in under 6.

The odds are better that Tyson will get frustrated and do something stupid then they are of him winning!!

if lewis can control himself and use his devistating jab he'll KO Tyson in the middle rounds. If he tries to slug it out with tyson he'll get knocked out since Lewis's chin is suspect. But Lewis's jab is totally wicked.

When has tyson fought a GOOD fight against a QUALITY opponent?

I don't remember. He's fought nothing but bums since Holyfield. Remember Peter McNeeley and his "Cocoon of Horror"? haha.

The only thing he's good for is a pre or post fight interview.

not like this fight wont be rigged anyways. watch it be a big 'upset' so there can be another 'rematch' fuck boxing. watch some real fights

Tyson's style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable he's ferocious, you think he's not going to train properly - please. He will be unrelenting and smash lewis up like a white bitch. I can't even begin to fathom this mans trials and tribulations. Praise allah, WHAT

do you guys think this fight is a fix and the winner has already been decided on?

4th of june right?
what channels will be broadcasting?

i have like 20 sports channels so ill probably see it on one of em but i wanna know

Robert Jan said:
do you guys think this fight is a fix and the winner has already been decided on?

4th of june right?
what channels will be broadcasting?

i have like 20 sports channels so ill probably see it on one of em but i wanna know

The fight is June 8th on pay per view. The Saturday before you can see Rahman and Holyfield fight on HBO.

Top Bottom