Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is gonna demolish Lewis

Paulos said:
Tyson.jpg

That is good shit..

Anyone else notice that in between rounds, in that game, when you are regaining energy, it looks like the trainer is tossing you off?

I never noticed that...

Then again I played this game when I was 9...and I don't think I started Jerking off till I was 11...so I wouldn't have noticed.

It should be a good fight, but I think others have a greater influence on who wins than the two fighting; as it always goes in boxing.

I love the fight fans that say lewis is gonna win, ok people let me break it down for those of you that don't watch boxing or are just to fucking blind to see the truth.

Lennox lewis sucks ok ya that was fairly easy, lets see he beat a WAY past his prime holyfield no honor there, he hrmm lets see beat shannon briggs who just about knocked his ass out, hrmm he held michael grant behind the head and hit him with a cheap ass uppercut and beat him, lets see he beat david tua who had brusied ribs and threw about as many punches as my grandma, lets see here more of lewis triumphs, he beat Razor ruddock i will throw him dap on that quality ko on a once highly regarded contendor. Well lets see hrmm oh ya he beat Andrew "i bite" golotta by a first round ko once again good job lennox. Now onto his shitty times. He got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT MAAAANNNN by Oliver "the crying bull" McCall by one right hand mccall never was highly regarded as a big puncher and if mccall didn't have a nervous breakdown that second fight he would have beat lewis ass then to. Ok lets see Haseem "The ROCK" Rachman knocked him the fuck out with one right hand off the ropes which wasn't no sunday punch in its own right, ok he came back and ko'ed a shitty rachman who had already got knocked out by Tua and knocked outta the ring by Oleg Maskiev so fuck rachman he isn't shit anyway.

Now onto my main man TYSON. Tyson was the DOMINANT force in the heavyweight divison in the late 80's if there is such as thing as a immortal force on planet earth he was the man he ko'ed anyone and everyone in the heavyweight divison. Then onto his defeats he lost a fight to buster douglas to which he didn't train for as he was going through his divorce with Robin Givens at that time and alot of other personal problems, he won that fight in my opinoin because of the fucking 14 count they gave douglas at the end of the 8th when tyson finally hit him. Ok now onto evander "the real deal" well lets see tyson should have killed him holyfield grabbed tyson like his long lost pal whenever tyson got within arms reach of him, shitty fights tyson should have won but alas did not. Hrmm since then he bit a ear has looked less than lackluster is some fights until the last fight I seen him in against that fat ass danish boy. YES BOYS AND GIRLS we have the tyson of old the "take no prisoners" kinda mother fucker that goes in there with power speed and a primal instinct. Rest assured he will kill lennox lewis on june 6th there is NO QUESTION in my mind this fight will not go 3rds tyson will end it in the 3rd at the most and the 1st if he catches him. I just hope they have a 6'6 coffin on hand to bury that fucking fag from brittan. Peace.

Drizz

drizz, lewis has been KOed, what, twice in his pro career? both times he came into the fight behaving the exact same way, half-assed and completely understimating his opponent. there is no way that will happen with tyson. also, what good fighters has tyson fought lately? none. the last decent fighter he went against caused him so much frustration that he had to try and bite the guys ear off. tyson will lose straight up or get so frustrated the fight will be called on account him doing something stupid.

Professional boxing is as rigged as Professional Wrestling. With people like Don King involved it is no wonder the shit is fixed like it is. I have no respect for boxing anymore, but it is fun to watch Tyson eat people alive.

Top Bottom