Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is gonna demolish Lewis

Imnotdutch said:
The comments were not directed at all americans......re-read the post. They were directed at those that insisted on hurling derogatory remarks around concerning Lewis. At what point did I say what I said was directed at all americans?? Uhhmmm I didn't......so although I agree with what you say about making broad generalisations, in this context the point is moot. I was commenting about the individuals who made the comments......not a whole nation.

I am now wondering why it is ok to attack somebody who prob doesn't visit this board and hence cannot defend himself......but when somebody fires back at these assholes it is suddenly wrong.

Lastly, the fact that you predicted Lewis winning does nothing to show that the comment of 'true boxing fans' is worth making. BTW congratulations....hope you had money on it.....I did.

i did but the problem was that i bet on it months ago when the odds on Lewis were alot lower. If you bet on it right before the fight i believe he was a 2 to 1 favorite to win it.

Top Bottom