Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is gonna demolish Lewis

The Nature Boy said:
heavyweight boxing blows.

Pretty much does nowadays. I saw two heavyweight fights on Saturday - McCline and the Black Rhino. I wasn't even blessed with a knockout either.

Lately I'm enjoying watching these Mexican lightweights and bantamweights for the action. There were a couple of decent fights on Fox last night.

I like which ever class Oscar, felix, mosley, hopkins, etc are in. They have the most competition in that weight class.

Heavyweight boxing is so weak. David Tua. How the hell is that guy still boxing?

Hopkins and Trinidad are fighting in the middleweight division. (160 pounds)

Vargas and De La Hoya are fighting in the junior middleweight division (154 pounds)

Mosley and Forrest are fighting in the welterweight division (147 pounds)

All of the above is another reason boxing is fucked up today. Too many weight classes, too many sanctioning bodies.

Paulos said:

If I had some sort of contractual agreement that he would not kill me I would, it would have to be a very large amount of money as I'm sure I'd be fucked up and knocked unconscious.

Do you think some stupid piece of paper he signed means anything to Iron Mike once he gets in the ring? I'm sure he also signed a piece of paper saying he would abide by the rules of whatever boxing federation (which I'm sure includes no biting) before he got in the ring with Holyfield. Do you think that mattered to him?

JC

The Patriot!!! said:
Once again for all you that couldn't understand it the first time...LEWIS WILL KO TYSON!!!!

And Drizzt, you must be a REAL badazz to say fighters that are or were heavyweight champions are pussies!! i'm verry afraid of you...aaahhh...

I can't place where I called someone a pussy, however being a boxer myself I can tell when someone is highly skilled or if they are a journyman type of fighter, buster douglas was never a great fighter he had a pretty good jab and well thats about it. I don't care how shitty the fighter is or how much skill he lacks I have respect for anyone that steps in the ring and throws on a pair of gloves. However back to the arguement alot of you people must just hear things about boxing without really watching the actual sport or watching more than 1 fight a year. If you have ever watch lewis fight that big clumsy cock sucker gets hit he isn't no great defense artist al la Roy J jr he puts his head in the way and gloves smack it, you are all in serious denial about lewis ability or are under some false pretense that tyson is washed up. I will give ya that tyson isn't what he was in 88 but he is a long ways from being washed up and all you hater mother fuckers are gonna find this out in June when he sends that british dick smoker back to england in a bodybag. TYSON IN 3

Drizz

"The fight is June 8th on pay per view. The Saturday before you can see Rahman and Holyfield fight on HBO."

i have about 40ish sports channels, of which some your supposed to pay for. one of them just HAS to be covering..... right? :confused:

we dont even have pay per view in europe

Robert Jan said:
"The fight is June 8th on pay per view. The Saturday before you can see Rahman and Holyfield fight on HBO."

i have about 40ish sports channels, of which some your supposed to pay for. one of them just HAS to be covering..... right? :confused:

we dont even have pay per view in europe

Probably, then. I'm not familiar with how it works in Europe, but that is what is happening in the states.

Franco C said:
Tyson's style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable he's ferocious, you think he's not going to train properly - please. He will be unrelenting and smash lewis up like a white bitch. I can't even begin to fathom this mans trials and tribulations. Praise allah, WHAT
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Drizzt said:

I can't place where I called someone a pussy, however being a boxer myself I can tell when someone is highly skilled or if they are a journyman type of fighter, buster douglas was never a great fighter he had a pretty good jab and well thats about it. I don't care how shitty the fighter is or how much skill he lacks I have respect for anyone that steps in the ring and throws on a pair of gloves. However back to the arguement alot of you people must just hear things about boxing without really watching the actual sport or watching more than 1 fight a year. If you have ever watch lewis fight that big clumsy cock sucker gets hit he isn't no great defense artist al la Roy J jr he puts his head in the way and gloves smack it, you are all in serious denial about lewis ability or are under some false pretense that tyson is washed up. I will give ya that tyson isn't what he was in 88 but he is a long ways from being washed up and all you hater mother fuckers are gonna find this out in June when he sends that british dick smoker back to england in a bodybag. TYSON IN 3

Drizz
HAHAAAA!!!!

Top Bottom