Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony Man Getting trained by the man. A five month transformation Begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

In order for me to be able to better help you we will need you to answer a lot of questions first. So in order to get you started Tony I am going to ask you a lot of questions which you will answer here in this thread.

Please provide the information below and answer the questions as best you can. Please also be as detailed as possible. The more detail you provide the less I will need you to clarify your information and/or answers. Some of the questions and information may not pertain to your situation and in this situation, simply note that it is not applicable with an N/A. In this first thread we want you to tell us pretty much everything you can about your self from A to Z to include:

1.Your goals while working with me and be as detailed as possible.

2. Current stats including height, weight and approximate body fat percenta

3. History of training; how many years, types of training used, powerlifting, light pumping, etc

4. Current nutritional outline including times that you usually wake up, go to bed and train. Please include types of foods, approximate times of meals, supplementation, vitamins, etc..

5. start using fitday.com right now!!!Go sign up for a Fitday.com account right now. Start using it today. In this thread post the link where it allows me and everyone else to look at your public fitday.com user info and records. Click around fitday and find this as well as get your self up to speed on how to use that site and elitefitness too. Have fun with it man.

6. Your daily activity level. What you do for work and threw out the day. Do you sit at a desk all day or is your job much more physically demanding. This is info I want you to post in this thread but also plug into fitday.com too

7. What and average day is like for you from Monday to Friday also your weekly segway. Ie wake up 5am get ready did blah blah go to work at 7, eat lunch at 12 leave for home at 5, get home go to gym at 7, go to bed at 10pm. Things like this so we can set up your program around your life and help it fit for you.

8. Do you smoke,drink,take drugs and how often. You know I am going to want you to stop but if you do its best to be honest with me.

------------------------- PLEASE NOTE THAT I train BOTH NATURAL AND UN-NATURAL BODYBUILDERS AND DO NOT ADVOCATE NOR CONDONE THE USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS OR RELATED COMPOUNDS. IT IS A COMPONENT OF THIS SPORT, LIKE IT OR NOT, AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO ASK FOR THIS INFORMATION. --------------------------------------------------------

9. Gear history (this includes everything that you have used, ie: clen, t3, gh, igf, anti e's, insulin, etc..) Include dosages as best you can and time line that these compounds were used focusing more on the last 2 years. All supplements you have used in the past and how they have effected you both positively and negatively. If you have used steroids please list all cycles you have done,products and chemicals used both during cycle and after and how each effected you ie if you get bloated from testosterone or you are gyno sensitive from deca/tren and other compounds. How much you gained and how much you kept after cycles, Side effects. The more you go into detail the better I can help you. Any and all supplements/ chemicals you are taking now and or the last time you took them. I want a complete 2 year outlined and extremely detailed history of everything you have placed in your body and how it has effected you positive or negative down to the very last detail. Regardless of how big or small a detail it may be tell me about it anyway. Any notes on gear and supplements that have worked well for you in the past and gear and supplements that have NOT worked well in the past.

10. What gear do you have on hand and what gear do you have access to? How fast can you get these compounds if need be? Do not worry if you do not have that's what elites all about. wink wink hush hush now shut up about it. :evil:

11. Please list any and all medications and why you are taking them. Also list any medication you have taken in the last year, what they were for and how long you took them.

12. Current training schedule (don't bother with exercises, weights, reps, etc.. - I really only need the weekly schedule, amount of sets per muscle group, etc.).

Ie I work out a split Monday and Thursday I work Chest, tries, and shoulders.
I do for different exercises for each muscle group. 2 warm up sets of 10-12 and 2 heavy sets 3-8. Then some times I do a max set of 2-3 too. This is not exactly how I want it written. Just give me a written general Idea of the work out program you have been doing. If you have the time and you can write out your entire program work out fr work out rep for rep then by all means do so. Thanks

13. Best times for you to do cardio and the time you are doing cardio now.

14. A couple current, full body pics either posed or relaxed.

15. Any medical concerns that I will have to take into consideration while consulting with you - ie: diabetes, heart problems, etc.. Please include past injuries, as well. And dude seriously I need to know these things!!!!

16. Any known Mental or physiological conditions you have, may think you have, have been diagnosed with in the past. Regaurdless of weather or not you have been treated, are being treated , looking for treatment or not. If you even think you have something like this tell me.

By posting in this thread you acknowledge this training programs terms of service and agree with these terms completely. You swear you are being honest with the information you are giving. By posting in this thread you acknowledge and agree to the following:
Not to hold Nathan chase, any companies owned and or operated by Nathan chase
legally liable/at fault for any consequences that arise, take place as a result for posting in this thread or taking part in this training program.

By posting in this thread and taking part in this training program you agree not to hold The Legal Trade marked service provider name "Need to get aas"legally liable/at fault for any consequences that arise, take place as a result for posting in this thread or taking part in this training program.

* Main goal is to gain mass, while a increase in strength [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]2. Current stats including height, weight and approximate body fat percenta [FONT=&quot]
* 5’8”, 161 LBS, body fat I put me at around 14?, not too sure
[/FONT]3. History of training; how many years, types of training used, powerlifting, light pumping, etc [FONT=&quot]
* 3 years light training (army), and a year hard lifting
[/FONT]4. Current nutritional outline including times that you usually wake up, go to bed and train. Please include types of foods, approximate times of meals, supplementation, vitamins, etc..
[FONT=&quot]* 6:15am breakfast: eggs if boiled 6, if omulet everything on it, Hash browns, biscuit, oatmeal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9:30am snack: Usually a bagel with cream cheese, or I might have a Cereal with milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12:30pm lunch: rice, chicken, broccoli, or rice, beans, beef tossed salad, or mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:30 or 5pm: whey gainer, 1200 cals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:00pm Pre-workout plus creatine, plus peanut butter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:30pm Gym[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:30 post workout cellmass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:45 dinner: rice, chicken, veggies, or a sandwich (I normally cant eat much after gym)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10:00pm bedtime: whey protein plus casein [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Breakfast I take animal pack flex for joints, multi vitamin, flaxseed, and fish oil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Lunch fish oil and flaxseed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-dinner fish oil, flaxseed and multi vitamin [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]5. start using fitday.com right now!!!Go sign up for a Fitday.com account right now. Start using it today. In this thread post the link where it allows me and everyone else to look at your public fitday.com user info and records. Click around fitday and find this as well as get your self up to speed on how to use that site and elitefitness too. Have fun with it man.
[FONT=&quot]* Im on it, doing in now

[/FONT]6. Your daily activity level. What you do for work and threw out the day. Do you sit at a desk all day or is your job much more physically demanding. This is info I want you to post in this thread but also plug into fitday.com too
[FONT=&quot]* Im a heavy Wheeled mech, I work about 75 percent of the time heavy.

[/FONT]7. What and average day is like for you from Monday to Friday also your weekly segway. Ie wake up 5am get ready did blah blah go to work at 7, eat lunch at 12 leave for home at 5, get home go to gym at 7, go to bed at 10pm. Things like this so we can set up your program around your life and help it fit for you.[FONT=&quot]
* 5:45am wake up, go to eat. Start work at 7:15am. 12:30pm Lunch, back to work till 7:00pm, 7:30pm gym to 8:30pm done, dinner 8:30pm. Shower get ready for tomorrow and bed time at around 11:00pm ish
[/FONT]8. Do you smoke,drink,take drugs and how often. You know I am going to want you to stop but if you do its best to be honest with me.[FONT=&quot]
* I used to smoke, Im a social smoker, maybe 4 a week? Drinking I cant now, but yes I do drink on weekends when im back home.

[/FONT]------------------------- PLEASE NOTE THAT I train BOTH NATURAL AND UN-NATURAL BODYBUILDERS AND DO NOT ADVOCATE NOR CONDONE THE USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS OR RELATED COMPOUNDS. IT IS A COMPONENT OF THIS SPORT, LIKE IT OR NOT, AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO ASK FOR THIS INFORMATION. -------------------------------------------------------- [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]9. Gear history (this includes everything that you have used, ie: Clen, t3, gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , igf, anti e's, insulin, etc..) Include dosages as best you can and time line that these compounds were used focusing more on the last 2 years. All supplements you have used in the past and how they have effected you both positively and negatively. If you have used steroids please list all cycles you have done,products and chemicals used both during cycle and after and how each effected you ie if you get bloated from testosterone or you are gynecomastia sensitive from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /trenbolone and other compounds. How much you gained and how much you kept after cycles, Side effects. The more you go into detail the better I can help you. Any and all supplements/ chemicals you are taking now and or the last time you took them. I want a complete 2 year outlined and extremely detailed history of everything you have placed in your body and how it has effected you positive or negative down to the very last detail. Regardless of how big or small a detail it may be tell me about it anyway. Any notes on gear and supplements that have worked well for you in the past and gear and supplements that have NOT worked well in the past.
[FONT=&quot]* first used Dieselbolan in august 2012, ran 4 week cycle stack, with its PCT, nothing else. Other than creatine, glutamine, fish oil. Went from 123 LBS to 150ish LBS. lost about 2 LBS after PCT. Waited about 1 and half month after PCT. Did another dieselbolan run, This time I added N2guard, Need2Slin, Unleashed, Gear, HCG to my stack. Went from 150ish to 159LBS. waited another 2 months, Did another diesel run, This time I gained more volume, and lost some fat, got more defined. Didn’t see good numbers on the scale, but strength went up. Im thinking I ran too much too fast. I ran all 3 cycles at 3 caps a day. On none of the cycles I got any GYNO or sides other than tired towards the end of the cycle. Well on my first cycle I think I had some blue, but that was due to my divorce while on it. I was sad at times, I was missing my son being deployed. But I managed. The next 2 cycles, I didn’t get anything! No sides at all. Good erections and all. While on the first cycle I was jus stuffing a lot of whey protein, and eating. The second one same thing, but I started to get smart on how the body works so I cut the shakes a bit. The third one I like cant eat a lot on one sitting, I try, but it seem like im forcing myself. Ive tried black hole, and it’s a hit or miss when it comes to appetite, I take multi vitamins, fish oil, flax amino acids, glutamine with all the cycles.

[/FONT]10. What gear do you have on hand and what gear do you have access to? How fast can you get these compounds if need be? Do not worry if you do not have that's what elites all about. wink wink hush hush now shut up about it.
0clip_image002.gif

[FONT=&quot]* no gear on hand, jus post cycle left, need2slin…..

[/FONT]11. Please list any and all medications and why you are taking them. Also list any medication you have taken in the last year, what they were for and how long you took them. [FONT=&quot]
* no medication…. Took Ambien for sleep a year ago.

[/FONT]12. Current training schedule (don't bother with exercises, weights, reps, etc.. - I really only need the weekly schedule, amount of sets per muscle group, etc.).
Monday: chest 1 warm up, 5 reps, 3 sets heavy (225LBS) and pullups wide and close grip
Tuesday: Bi’s 4 different exercises, set at 8 10 reps kindof heavy
Wednesday: Tri’s and Back (upper) Mostly cables for Tri’s 4 different workouts 8 to 10 reps heavy. Upper back (no deadlifts yet, stopped for some reason) Pull-ups all variations 5-8 reps, sitting row, bent over rows, lat pulldowns.
Thursday: Shoulders, warm up 2 sets light 10-12 reps. 4 different shoulder workouts, heavy 5-8 reps. Dumbell front raise, sides. Shoulder press DB’s.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Friday: Legs. Squat mild 4 sets 1 warm up, Leg press, leg ext, calfs. Im kindof limited on legs, I think mu knee is messed up, so im limited at times[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]13. Best times for you to do cardio and the time you are doing cardio now.[FONT=&quot]
* No cardio at this moment
[/FONT]14. A couple current, full body pics either posed or relaxed.[FONT=&quot]
once im done [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]15. Any medical concerns that I will have to take into consideration while consulting with you - ie: diabetes, heart problems, etc.. Please include past injuries, as well. And dude seriously I need to know these things!!!!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]* none at this time, Only thing im worried is over working my knee, only hurts on heavy leg ext, but squats im ok, and running wen im late to work lol
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]16. Any known Mental or physiological conditions you have, may think you have, have been diagnosed with in the past. Regaurdless of weather or not you have been treated, are being treated , looking for treatment or not. If you even think you have something like this tell me.
* PTSD. Nothing to worry about just yet. I been doing well.

161 LBS

* Main goal is to gain mass, while a increase in strength
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]2. Current stats including height, weight and approximate body fat percenta [FONT=&quot]
* 5’8”, 161 LBS, body fat I put me at around 14?, not too sure
[/FONT]3. History of training; how many years, types of training used, powerlifting, light pumping, etc [FONT=&quot]
* 3 years light training (army), and a year hard lifting
[/FONT]4. Current nutritional outline including times that you usually wake up, go to bed and train. Please include types of foods, approximate times of meals, supplementation, vitamins, etc..
[FONT=&quot]* 6:15am breakfast: eggs if boiled 6, if omulet everything on it, Hash browns, biscuit, oatmeal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9:30am snack: Usually a bagel with cream cheese, or I might have a Cereal with milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12:30pm lunch: rice, chicken, broccoli, or rice, beans, beef tossed salad, or mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:30 or 5pm: whey gainer, 1200 cals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:00pm Pre-workout plus creatine, plus peanut butter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:30pm Gym[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:30 post workout cellmass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:45 dinner: rice, chicken, veggies, or a sandwich (I normally cant eat much after gym)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10:00pm bedtime: whey protein plus casein [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Breakfast I take animal pack flex for joints, multi vitamin, flaxseed, and fish oil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Lunch fish oil and flaxseed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-dinner fish oil, flaxseed and multi vitamin [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]5. start using fitday.com right now!!!Go sign up for a Fitday.com account right now. Start using it today. In this thread post the link where it allows me and everyone else to look at your public fitday.com user info and records. Click around fitday and find this as well as get your self up to speed on how to use that site and elitefitness too. Have fun with it man.
[FONT=&quot]* Im on it, doing in now

[/FONT]6. Your daily activity level. What you do for work and threw out the day. Do you sit at a desk all day or is your job much more physically demanding. This is info I want you to post in this thread but also plug into fitday.com too
[FONT=&quot]* Im a heavy Wheeled mech, I work about 75 percent of the time heavy.

[/FONT]7. What and average day is like for you from Monday to Friday also your weekly segway. Ie wake up 5am get ready did blah blah go to work at 7, eat lunch at 12 leave for home at 5, get home go to gym at 7, go to bed at 10pm. Things like this so we can set up your program around your life and help it fit for you.[FONT=&quot]
* 5:45am wake up, go to eat. Start work at 7:15am. 12:30pm Lunch, back to work till 7:00pm, 7:30pm gym to 8:30pm done, dinner 8:30pm. Shower get ready for tomorrow and bed time at around 11:00pm ish
[/FONT]8. Do you smoke,drink,take drugs and how often. You know I am going to want you to stop but if you do its best to be honest with me.[FONT=&quot]
* I used to smoke, Im a social smoker, maybe 4 a week? Drinking I cant now, but yes I do drink on weekends when im back home.

[/FONT]------------------------- PLEASE NOTE THAT I train BOTH NATURAL AND UN-NATURAL BODYBUILDERS AND DO NOT ADVOCATE NOR CONDONE THE USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS OR RELATED COMPOUNDS. IT IS A COMPONENT OF THIS SPORT, LIKE IT OR NOT, AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO ASK FOR THIS INFORMATION. -------------------------------------------------------- [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]9. Gear history (this includes everything that you have used, ie: Clen, t3, gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , igf, anti e's, insulin, etc..) Include dosages as best you can and time line that these compounds were used focusing more on the last 2 years. All supplements you have used in the past and how they have effected you both positively and negatively. If you have used steroids please list all cycles you have done,products and chemicals used both during cycle and after and how each effected you ie if you get bloated from testosterone or you are gynecomastia sensitive from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /trenbolone and other compounds. How much you gained and how much you kept after cycles, Side effects. The more you go into detail the better I can help you. Any and all supplements/ chemicals you are taking now and or the last time you took them. I want a complete 2 year outlined and extremely detailed history of everything you have placed in your body and how it has effected you positive or negative down to the very last detail. Regardless of how big or small a detail it may be tell me about it anyway. Any notes on gear and supplements that have worked well for you in the past and gear and supplements that have NOT worked well in the past.
[FONT=&quot]* first used Dieselbolan in august 2012, ran 4 week cycle stack, with its PCT, nothing else. Other than creatine, glutamine, fish oil. Went from 123 LBS to 150ish LBS. lost about 2 LBS after PCT. Waited about 1 and half month after PCT. Did another dieselbolan run, This time I added N2guard, Need2Slin, Unleashed, Gear, HCG to my stack. Went from 150ish to 159LBS. waited another 2 months, Did another diesel run, This time I gained more volume, and lost some fat, got more defined. Didn’t see good numbers on the scale, but strength went up. Im thinking I ran too much too fast. I ran all 3 cycles at 3 caps a day. On none of the cycles I got any GYNO or sides other than tired towards the end of the cycle. Well on my first cycle I think I had some blue, but that was due to my divorce while on it. I was sad at times, I was missing my son being deployed. But I managed. The next 2 cycles, I didn’t get anything! No sides at all. Good erections and all. While on the first cycle I was jus stuffing a lot of whey protein, and eating. The second one same thing, but I started to get smart on how the body works so I cut the shakes a bit. The third one I like cant eat a lot on one sitting, I try, but it seem like im forcing myself. Ive tried black hole, and it’s a hit or miss when it comes to appetite, I take multi vitamins, fish oil, flax amino acids, glutamine with all the cycles.

[/FONT]10. What gear do you have on hand and what gear do you have access to? How fast can you get these compounds if need be? Do not worry if you do not have that's what elites all about. wink wink hush hush now shut up about it.
0clip_image002.gif

[FONT=&quot]* no gear on hand, jus post cycle left, need2slin…..

[/FONT]11. Please list any and all medications and why you are taking them. Also list any medication you have taken in the last year, what they were for and how long you took them. [FONT=&quot]
* no medication…. Took Ambien for sleep a year ago.

[/FONT]12. Current training schedule (don't bother with exercises, weights, reps, etc.. - I really only need the weekly schedule, amount of sets per muscle group, etc.).
Monday: chest 1 warm up, 5 reps, 3 sets heavy (225LBS) and pullups wide and close grip
Tuesday: Bi’s 4 different exercises, set at 8 10 reps kindof heavy
Wednesday: Tri’s and Back (upper) Mostly cables for Tri’s 4 different workouts 8 to 10 reps heavy. Upper back (no deadlifts yet, stopped for some reason) Pull-ups all variations 5-8 reps, sitting row, bent over rows, lat pulldowns.
Thursday: Shoulders, warm up 2 sets light 10-12 reps. 4 different shoulder workouts, heavy 5-8 reps. Dumbell front raise, sides. Shoulder press DB’s.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Friday: Legs. Squat mild 4 sets 1 warm up, Leg press, leg ext, calfs. Im kindof limited on legs, I think mu knee is messed up, so im limited at times[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]13. Best times for you to do cardio and the time you are doing cardio now.[FONT=&quot]
* No cardio at this moment
[/FONT]14. A couple current, full body pics either posed or relaxed.[FONT=&quot]
once im done [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]15. Any medical concerns that I will have to take into consideration while consulting with you - ie: diabetes, heart problems, etc.. Please include past injuries, as well. And dude seriously I need to know these things!!!!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]* none at this time, Only thing im worried is over working my knee, only hurts on heavy leg ext, but squats im ok, and running wen im late to work lol
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]16. Any known Mental or physiological conditions you have, may think you have, have been diagnosed with in the past. Regaurdless of weather or not you have been treated, are being treated , looking for treatment or not. If you even think you have something like this tell me.
* PTSD. Nothing to worry about just yet. I been doing well.

161 LBS

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/tonytone6929/Photoon4-2-13at1106PM4_zps82919884.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/tonytone6929/Photoon4-9-13at909PM_zps13ec59be.jpg

Strive for progress, not perfection.
Stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.
What did you do today to bring you one step closer to your goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom