Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Well we just did our picks at the office here is mine:

Eagles over GB
Pats over Tenn
Colts upset KC
Rams over Car

good pics bro

you'll win all of them

Pats are goingto the super bowl in the AFC

The only one that makes me squirm a little is Favre in Philly. He could have something magical going on "destiny". I think the last 5 times GB and Philly played the Home Team won...so I chose Philly. As long as Philly doesnt choke again, and the Colts can upset the mighty chiefs...I should win this week...it is the NFL so who knows :confused:

Last edited:
sh4dowf4lcon said:
Well we just did our picks at the office here is mine:

Eagles over GB
Pats over Tenn
Colts upset KC
Rams over Car

guess u been watching my picks

:)

i was 8-0 , 7-1 and 3-1 the last 3 weeks

i got the same picks as u this week

They better have everybody in philly on suicide watch if they lose to the Packers. I know after the NY Giants broke my heart so many times and I was really miserable and pissed of because of it that I just stopped caring about them as much.

Being a Green Bay fan, I think this will be a great game. Sucks that Westbrook is out for the season for you. Do any Eagles fans know if Vincent is going to play? Also, how do you think the Eagles banged up D will do against Ahman Green? Not dissing or anything, just would like to disscuss. :)

Ganryu said:
Being a Green Bay fan, I think this will be a great game. Sucks that Westbrook is out for the season for you. Do any Eagles fans know if Vincent is going to play? Also, how do you think the Eagles banged up D will do against Ahman Green? Not dissing or anything, just would like to disscuss. :)

u know what dude i used to like you not i hate you :)

for the week you are off my buddy list :)

tiger88 said:

u know what dude i used to like you not i hate you :)

for the week you are off my buddy list :)
Roger that. I understand :) Try living in Minnesota and being a Packer fan. It is a little difficult to make friends. BTW, how is The Lincoln? Looks pretty nice. I was at the Packer game on Sunday, and Lambeau looks really good. Anyone who likes football should try and see a game there, even if you are not a Packer fan. :)

Ganryu said:

Roger that. I understand :) Try living in Minnesota and being a Packer fan. It is a little difficult to make friends. BTW, how is The Lincoln? Looks pretty nice. I was at the Packer game on Sunday, and Lambeau looks really good. Anyone who likes football should try and see a game there, even if you are not a Packer fan. :)

never been there

like 2500-3000 miles away

games i get on tv are san diego and az cardnals :(

tiger88 said:
games i get on tv are san diego and az cardnals :(
I usually only get Viking games, and I was too cheap this year to spring for the Sunday Ticket. So, instead of spending $200 on Sunday Ticket, I had to go out to the bar to catch quite a few games (5 or 6), and drop $100 each time instaed. Real smart. ;)

Top Bottom