Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

sh4dowf4lcon said:
The only one that makes me squirm a little is Favre in Philly. He could have something magical going on "destiny". I think the last 5 times GB and Philly played the Home Team won...so I chose Philly. As long as Philly doesnt choke again, and the Colts can upset the mighty chiefs...I should win this week...it is the NFL so who knows :confused

blah, blah, blah. :o destiny doesnt work in football sorry

the eagles beat greenbay at home earlier this year:)

Ganryu said:
Being a Green Bay fan, I think this will be a great game. Sucks that Westbrook is out for the season for you. Do any Eagles fans know if Vincent is going to play? Also, how do you think the Eagles banged up D will do against Ahman Green? Not dissing or anything, just would like to disscuss. :)

he is listed as probable. i think he will play.

honestly they dont need him though

You don't need a 5 time Pro Bowl cornerback? I don't think you are being very realistic. Granted, the Packer receivers are not great, but they are above average.

Ganryu said:
You don't need a 5 time Pro Bowl cornerback? I don't think you are being very realistic. Granted, the Packer receivers are not great, but they are above average.

there back ups can do the job just like they have done all season.

brian dawkins, bobby taylor, troy vincent, were all out at the same time at one point and they still carried through.

sure the he is a great player and i do love him. but what im trying to say is he would be better off sitting out and getting healthy for the championship game:)

this should be a tight game though honestly. both of us will biting our finger nails the entire time

bicepts101 said:

this should be a tight game though honestly. both of us will biting our finger nails the entire time
No kidding. I hope it's not a blowout on either side. I hate blowouts in the playoffs (Colts game).

tiger88 said:

i was 8-0 , 7-1 and 3-1 the last 3 weeks

i got the same picks as u this week

I was 3-1 last week. I had Baltimore over Tenn for the 6th straight time, BUT Anderson hit a big field goal to end the game. (That 15 yard Personal Foul hurt!!)

Ganryu said:

No kidding. I hope it's not a blowout on either side. I hate blowouts in the playoffs (Colts game).

honeslty, i feel the same way. even with my own team. im gald for the team that they can start to breath a little. but for the sake of entertainment, i like tight games.

Dude, I feel Tenn is too beat up to travel to foxsboro after a battle like last week against Baltimore. Dont think they will beat the Pats.

The colts could upset the Cheifs.

The GB vs Eagles game could go either way if Mcnabb is forced to pass before he is ready he will throw pics. The Eagles dont match up well against GB Oline and Green. i still pick the Eagles to win this week, a close game. Please dont forget the Eagles are known for choking in the playoffs.

Carolina has only beat two or three teams with a winning record. Most teams with a winnning record beat the Panthers this season. Carolina dominated Dallas, but I think the Rams Defense will surprise you in this game.

To Recap My Pix:

Eagles
Pats
Colts
Rams

Any true Eagles fan would know better than to formally predict a victory. If they lose... well, can you say, "American History X" and Street Curb?

Top Bottom