Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

bicepts101 said:
i predict the rams will get knocked out early.

YES

jerkbox said:

nah bro, they started off the season that way.....they are rollin strong now....unbeatable.

wow, I love that unbeatable part. especially since it reminds me of last years playoffs...the Bucs cant win in cold temp and they cant beat the eagles in Philly...lol

Expect the Eagles to get bounced, because of Interceptions D Mcnabb throws. mark it down

sh4dowf4lcon said:

wow, I love that unbeatable part. especially since it reminds me of last years playoffs...the Bucs cant win in cold temp and they cant beat the eagles in Philly...lol

Expect the Eagles to get bounced, because of Interceptions D Mcnabb throws. mark it down

Im with shadowfalcon on this. The eagles could lose to washington then have to go to St. Louis, where they will get bounced. Even if they win at washington and get homefield throughout, the rams will beat them, if not someone else.

superdave said:

Im with shadowfalcon on this. The eagles could lose to washington then have to go to St. Louis, where they will get bounced. Even if they win at washington and get homefield throughout, the rams will beat them, if not someone else.

i'll kill you:chainsaw:

sh4dowf4lcon said:

sorry i already marked it down that they will win out the rest of the season

Top Bottom