Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

Good Grief That was before the SuperBowl was created wasn't it? I think this illustrates my point quite well. They have done something to upset the Football Gods, something bad will happen in the playoffs and possibly sooner (like when they play the lowly Deadskins).

!

Even last year, the season was in turmoil bc of mcnabbs injury...he clearly wasnt 100%..if NE and Philly get homefield, that will be the superbowl, tho the one team in the afc that COULD win in NE is kansas city, with their strong running attack...umm...yeah i can see marc bulger bringing a dome team to philly in january and winning:rolleyes: :confused: or not! the city of philadelphia will riot itself out of existence if they lose at home again...
I will be one of the notorious, obnoxious drunk eagles fans picking fights with opposing fans at all the home games, if anyone cares to join!

bicepts101 said:
now thats a badass avatar

green for you

your avtralard isn't so bad either.... I just gave you green not to long ago so I will have to get you back sometime soon....:)

magman1 said:
Even last year, the season was in turmoil bc of mcnabbs injury...he clearly wasnt 100%..if NE and Philly get homefield, that will be the superbowl, tho the one team in the afc that COULD win in NE is kansas city, with their strong running attack...um...yeah i can see marc bulger bringing a dome team to philly in january and winning:rolleyes: :confused: or not! the city of philadelphia will riot itself out of existence if they lose at home again...
I will be one of the notorious, obnoxious drunk eagles fans picking fights with opposing fans at all the home games, if anyone cares to join!

yeah man last year they went into the playoffs in not so good shape.

they are playing better this year they are looking better and Dawkins is back baby!!

hey mag i would love to join ya bro if i was back home. but i'll be one of the very few cheering for the birds here in south korea

Rams and Chiefs in the Superbowl!!!!

Where Dick Vermeil will get smashed, and then proceed to cry like a little girl. :D

pitbullstl said:
Rams and Chiefs in the Superbowl!!!!

Where Dick Vermeil will get smashed, and then proceed to cry like a little girl. :D

What are you talking about??? Vermeil is going to cry no matter what happens.

Texas_Tornado said:
Chiefs and Rams is more likely.

what makes you think this?

the only way the rams will beat the eagles is if they get home field

i predict the rams will get knocked out early.

all you non-beleivers you'll see

Top Bottom