Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

Ganryu said:

I usually only get Viking games, and I was too cheap this year to spring for the Sunday Ticket. So, instead of spending $200 on Sunday Ticket, I had to go out to the bar to catch quite a few games (5 or 6), and drop $100 each time instaed. Real smart. ;)

LOL i did that too catch thte birds

let me tell u

watching football at 10 am sucks after a rough sat nite

:)

Also, I am picking Carolina over the Rams. Bulger is too much like Warner. If you blitz the piss out of him, he freaks out and fumbles or throws a pick. Plus, Stephen Davis is a tough runner. The only wild card in the game is Mike Martz. If he decides to actually get the ball to Faulk, then the Panthers could be in deep shit.

WODIN said:
Looking very good and they locked up home field. Solid showing.

At this point (PHL or STL) vs (NEW, KC, IND) New England will be the odds on favorite with the best D in the game right now.

What about Carolina? They looked strong while demolishing the 'Boys. Probably the second best D in the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?!?!?!!?

Anyways I agree with the NE prediction, I just love the spirit of that team.

McNair is sharp. I have always liked and respected him as a player. It wouldn't surprise me if they went to the Bowl. Plus, it seems as though George and Mason are playing inspired ball.

Ganryu said:

BTW, how is The Lincoln? Looks pretty nice. I was at the Packer game on Sunday, and Lambeau looks really good. Anyone who likes football should try and see a game there, even if you are not a Packer fan. :)
yeah catch a game at the linc if you are an oppossing fan and like football, and do not value ur life...

magman1 said:
yeah catch a game at the linc if you are an oppossing fan and like football, and do not value ur life...
I've made it out of Metrodome alive while wearing a Packer jersey. In fact, I have a friend who is going to Philly for the game (Packer fan). Are his odds of escaping not good? :)

Top Bottom