Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

it was good they lost...i can see st. louis getting bounced by dallas...if you dont live in philly, you could not imagine what an eagles vs. dallas NFC conference championship game would be like in philly...i hope they would have aikman announcing it too! the only words that come to mind are winning, and bad news!

magman1 said:
it was good they lost...i can see st. louis getting bounced by dallas...if you dont live in philly, you could not imagine what an eagles vs. dallas NFC conference championship game would be like in philly...i hope they would have aikman announcing it too! the only words that come to mind are winning, and bad news!

yes i could see the cowboys knocking out somebody, but not the birds.

the bird are foreal this year. nobody seems to beleive, well just have to wait and see

magman1 said:

I bond this comment.

Mcnabb has an occasional accuracy problem, and when it rears its ugly head in the playoffs, well BIG MOE can be deadly off of turnovers in the playoffs.

Just watch Mcnabb's accuracy, if you study where he places the ball with say 20 throws...often there are four to five throws that get tipped or nearly picked...he has an accuracy issue...not on every throw, just once in a while like one out of five.

Samething with Q Carter, except his accuracy is off 2 or 3 out of five sometimes :(

i agree mcnabb can have the tendency to really foul up a game...hopefully it will not happen in the playoffs, he's not an amateur, and they dont have the D this year to bail them out

im sorry...does it matter...in all honesty, i just dont wana see steven davis at the vet! okay, im drinkin a lil...i mean the faggot ass link

magman1 said:
im sorry...does it matter...in all honesty, i just dont wana see steven davis at the vet! okay, im drinkin a lil...i mean the faggot ass link

im not worried about him

fuckem

Rams are gonna go to the bowl....all they have to do is beat Detroit to get home field (as if that's not gonna happen). Isaac Bruce has a better arm than McNabb, for God's sake.

Top Bottom