Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all Packer Backing cheeseheads

Bad Karma for Austin!!!!!

My boyfriend called my dad when it was 20-0 to rub it in because he's originally from Minnesota and a huge ViQueens fan......my dad was a little less than ammused.

Latimer said:
Let's see how much fun Favre and Green have when they're going up against the best defense in the NFL.

Oh, you mean The Ravens?

Yeah, we beat them. Thanks for your concern.

Nick Puntax said:

Oh, you mean The Ravens?

Yeah, we beat them. Thanks for your concern.

Oh you haven't heard? The bears are number one now. They've given up the fewest points in the league. 40 something over 5 games now.

:( :o :( :o :( :o :(

I was expecting a thread like this...........

Ok!!! I have to admit that the Packers looked like complete shit in the dome yesterday. And I think that the Vikings played their best game of the season.

Since, I am a HUGE Packer fan, it was very hard to go into work last night, and face all of those "humble" Viking fans.

Only thing I have to say, is next time it is at Lambeau Field, it will be a whole new ballgame.

The ol Vikes have two players from my alma mater in their starting lineup now, Randy Moss and Doug Chapman. They won me some cash yesterday!

Thats funny caues when they get to Green Bay, they will get crushed, little children can't handel the cold can't handel losing wah wah wah. They are like a high school team, if they are winning they're fine but as soon as they are losing, they start questioning their quaterback and fighting amongst themselves. They will choke like normal. I'm surprised they can keep their heads upright with the swelling. Ha ha ha

downsent said:
Thats funny caues when they get to Green Bay, they will get crushed, little children can't handel the cold can't handel losing wah wah wah. They are like a high school team, if they are winning they're fine but as soon as they are losing, they start questioning their quaterback and fighting amongst themselves. They will choke like normal. I'm surprised they can keep their heads upright with the swelling. Ha ha ha

Minnesotans don't know cold??? Ha, like holy hell we don't, Northern Minnesota for example is way the fuck colder then the dumb dairy state (no offense cause I like Muskie fishing in Wisconson :D) Anyways, we will see what happens, I can gaurantee you that if we do lose, it won't be as embarrasing for us as it was for you yesterday

Im talking about playing a game, we are outside in negative degrees palyin and winning, the viks are in a dome. But your right we'll see....

funny how all the trashtalkers get out from under the rocks as soon as their teams win a game... and go into hiding again as soon as the next week comes when they lose... that's when the next wave of trashtalkers arrive and thus the cycle goes on... what a bunch of BS..

john

foreverblast2 said:
funny how all the trashtalkers get out from under the rocks as soon as their teams win a game...

john

Are you a Green Bay Fan? Am I not alone? I just noticed that you bumped all the threads :)

Top Bottom