Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to start jumping off the Browns bandwagon sheep.

• Thread starter Thread starter Balls of Steel
  • Start date Start date
B

Balls of Steel

The purple crush is coming to town. I doubt that the ravens have even practiced this week in anticipaton of the browns. I might watch the first 5 min, that will be the only time the game will even be close.

The Ravens nevermore!

Your boys lost to the Cleveland Steamers. Watch what Chi-town does to the Steamers in 2 weeks. Baltimore are lucky they got to play the Bears in the first week.

Looks like the ravens took a Hot Carl from the Browns!

hahaha, somebody isn't replying to any threads related to the ASS BEATING the ravens took. I saw Ray-ray crushed twice by Santiago and wohlabaugh.......and I mean crushed, bounced like a fool!!!

BigPhysicsBastard said:
hahaha, somebody isn't replying to any threads related to the ASS BEATING the ravens took. I saw Ray-ray crushed twice by Santiago and wohlabaugh.......and I mean crushed, bounced like a fool!!!

Are you talking Santiago the TE?

you know what, it was on Santiago's catch.....but it was Sellers now I beleive that layed the hit on Lewis, it's hard to tell. But the announcers at first thought that it was Santiago himself that labled him. But the hit that Wohlabaugh put on him took the cake........I've never seen Lewis hit like that by anybody.
What, still no response from BOS????

Top Bottom